°Ruined°

It was the first time in Taehyung's life when his hand that holded the gun was shaking so hard, in fear, more exactly. His lips were dry and his throat sore. His mind was really dizzy as he looked with pure anger in the younger's traumatized ones.

  He stared darkly, ready to take his life, without regret. Jungkook fooled him and played with his pure feelings after all, this is unforgivable. Taehyung love just once and is ended like that.

  A loud sound was strongly heard in the deadly room, like the sound of death in a full silence. The bullet was passing Jungkook who felt his knees without energy and his face was almost pure white. It was like his spirit left his body in a second.

  Jungkook's heart stopped beating for awhile and his breathing increased slowly, his legs gave up so he fall on his knees on the messed floor, his eyes widen and his breath gone.

  Death was seen right in front of his eyes, the fear made him cry. Was like all his life passed in a second. His body was shaking without control.

  He deserved it,he deserved to die after all....

  So why Taehyung didn't killed him? His mind was blank. There stood Taehyung, sweating a lot with an unreaded expression.

  Jungkook turned his head, looking again at the bullet from the wall that passed next to his head, he could swear he felt deadly shivers on his spine, especially with that loud sound of bullet ringing in his left ear.

  He looked up at Taehyung with teary eyes, he couldn't handle his guilt anymore, he kinda wanted to die because he killed his father.Jungkook shook Taehyung's shoulders franatically "Wh-Why you didn't killed m-me,Taehyung?!"

  Jungkook sounded exasperated and hurt, almost shouting while his cheeks become wet by tears. Taehyung didn't knew that he killed his father but also few minutes ago he wanted to kill him because the broke up. But still...Jungkook couldn't say that to him, he love Taehyung too much to discover the truth, that his father was gone because of his childish stupidity.

Maybe is good that he survived in his opinion...or maybe not.

  Otherwise, Taehyung was way more angry when his hand couldn't stand straight, his mind telling him to kill Jungkook but the heart being more powerful. The truth was:Taehyung never miss his target.

  "Shut the fuck up and run from here!" Taehyung shouted back, all his nerves were activated because he couldn't kill him easily like he supposed to do. Also in this zone was pretty dangerous to still stay, it passed too much time. He gritted his teeth as he stared dangerously at Jungkook to obey him fast "Now!"

  Jungkook flinched and stood up from his knees, sharing a last hopefully glare before he ran fast from the macabre room. The smell of blood and corpses was still in his nose and some parts of his clothes were messed up by blood.

  Taehyung just looked on the ground, waiting for Jungkook to leave the room and with determination ,to forgot him forever. Jungkook ran fast and didn't looked back, his shaky legs doing their best to escape. He can't believe all of these, that Taehyung was a psychopath killer.

  Then Taehyung started to cry hard alone, his lips trembled, he needed to get out all his pain ,to escape from all of these. He just died inside from the first time Jungkook said that words to him, the phrase was glued in his mind, and Jungkook's expression was like not minding at all. No, it was too much for him.

  "Y-You're c-crazy!Get back pl-please.You're a monster!A m-monster!"
  "A-And what?!You don't love me now?!Only because of that?Your ass ignored me all this time,why?I don't f-fuck you enough?"
  "You kn-know what?I'll b-broke up with you!"
  "You took m-me as a fool?!You found someone better than m-me or what?!"
  "No!I'm just s-sick of you....I don't l-love you anymore!"