°Soft°

•Hey army😘,you will love this chapter,Im sure of it!😍You don't except this to happen,you will see😏.

    Jungkook P.O.V

Why he always say hurtful words to me?I don't see any problem in having a friend,I mean you create beautiful memories and help eachother,but maybe Taehyung is scared that he will be hurt...Somehow I understand his situation, in this case he can have a lot of fake people around him,only for the fact that he is rich and beautiful.

  I left the rooftop with few tears in my eyes,I hope he will understand and accept me,just....please,Taehyung.I couldn't feel so good right now to enter in class,So I was in the bathroom,starting the tap and washing my face with cold water to relax my thoughts from all that happened in the last few minutes.

  Cold drops of water erase everything sad that I had in my mood,now I feel much better so is the time to return in the class,the teacher can be already there.

I opened the bathroom's door to leave and I can see how two students from our class who are absents like everyday,bumped into Taehyung on the corridor.Wait!one of them is that boy who bullied me in first day of school,named Ryung,and it was his friend too,Kion, I hate him so much,this only made me remember how glad I am that I had a savior by my side....

  Something fall off from Taehyung's pocket,a little object who shine in the sun's rays,it was mesmerizing in my view,but it was left on the floor,I think he didn't realise that,it must be very precious to him.

My eyes remained wide open when I saw how that idiots take the necklace from the floor,they doesn't return that back?!what is wrong with them?I can't let them steal it!

  "Hey,Ryung,look what I found!I think that shit lost it,now is ours!"
    "Yeah!That boy need a lesson from mess with me the last time when I bully Jungkook"He said laughing devilish with his friend.

  I couldn't stay anymore,I get closer and closer to them "That was Taehyung's necklace,please return it, because it must be important to him and is not polite"I said with a calm tone,pointing at the object from their hands.

  "Haha,look what we have here,that shit who was saved!Now you have courage?!Well,we will not give this back,your little friend shouldn't intrerrupted me when I was bully you!" Ryung said, shouting at me.

  "He is so pathetic,just leave us,kid,and we will not beat your ass".Well,I don't give up so easly,even if Im mad at Taehyung I can't stay with that thought that how concern will be if he lost this and don't know where it dissapeared.

  "I w-will not!"I said,then they distance themselves few metres from me,putting the necklace on the floor,and Ryung raising his knee up,wait he want to crush that with his foot?!IS HE CRAZY?

  "Say goodbye to this little tresh"After he almost destroy the necklace I run fast to him and put my hand to cover it and push him away.His foot crush my hand and is bleeding a little but I really don't care because now I save it,is in my hand finally,I was scared I lose it "Ouch,this hurts".I felt how I can't move my fingers but I'll be through soon with some medicine.

  "What the fuck did you do?!You intrerrupted us,you little shit!"Ryung said with pure anger on his face.

"Let's teach him a lesson!"Kion said,getting closer and closer to me.They punch me in my cheeks and then my stomach,making me fall off from pain,I couldn't move from the floor.

They tried to open my hand to get the necklace but I moved my hand continuously and hold it tight to not steal it.

  I heard a door that was open and revealed...Taehyung?!Why he not remain in class?He looked at us blankly,but after few seconds he changed it in a death glare with that blue eyes that send shivers to my spine.

  Ryung and Kion run immediately from the view,lefting me still on the floor.Taehyung come to me very fast,he placed me beside the wall,my back touching the wall and he was facing me now,stood on his knees,he was too close so I paralyzed.

  "Wha-What happened here?!Why they beat you?"he said,touching gently my wounds from my cheeks with his soft fingers,the sensation of his skin make me flinch instantly.

"Umm...you l-lost this on the floor a-and...they w-wanted to break it b-but don't worry,is s-saved now"I said opened my hand and giving him the necklace.

   I was shocked,I never saw these kind eyes like now,he stares at me like that for few minutes,he opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't.What is wrong with him?

"T-This little o-object is the m-most precious t-thing that I have,Jungkook....y-you-you save it,why?"he said with his deep voice.

  "I know it w-was important to y-you,I couldn't let it be destroyed..."I said looking to the floor.He lifted my chin up and close his eyes.

  In the first second I felt his plump lips on mine,kissing me passionately,I was syncronized with him,this is my first time but I never experienced something so pleasurable in my whole life.

   Taehyung's nails were digging in my soft hair,he started to bit my lower lip to enter in my mouth so I let him instantly.His wet tongue was touching every inch inside my mouth, again and again.He pulled my head closer to him,deepening the kiss,his lips felt so good that it made me moan,sending vibrations in his mouth.

  I hoped that the kiss will never finish but we needed to breath so it was broken after 5 minutes.My heart can't stop from beating fast anymore,this is like a dream that come true for me.

  Taehyung approached his face to my ear,whispering "Take this as a thank you,baby boy"he said looking satisfied at me and then hug me tight,I just remain like a statue because my mind was blank by his actions,his warm embrace and lips made me addictive already

   Even when you hurt me,I will never give up on you,Taehyung.....

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

  ●I love writing this scene😍😍,I hope you guys enjoy it!LOVE YOU ALL😊💜💜💜.
     Also,in my story Taehyung have blue eyes😍because daaamn,he looks too hot 😍😱.