°Suspicious°

Jungkook P.O.V

   The morning's light come across the window until it arrive right in my face,waking me up.

   My eyes were barely open,I ruffled my black hair,being positioned on one side,revealing a Kim Taehyung right in front of me who sleep peacefully-

   "Holy fuck!Im in bed with KIM TAEHYUNG!"I said flinched back and fall off on the cold floor,a loud sound echoed in his room.

   "Ouch,that hurts"I whined a little in pain,facepalming myself because of my clumsy and awkward actions.

   I realised that Im still naked,then I took my clothes fast and wear them.

   Taehyung come lazily to the edge of the bed after few minutes with a sleepy expression "What the fuck are you doing on the floor?You wake me up, bastard"he said yawning and dressing himself too.

   I remain shocked,I saw him naked already but I will never get used to his hot body and golden skin.

   Flashbacks fill my mind complitely,all our dirty activities from last night made me blush hard and think if is real.

   Our moans were still heard in my head,making my blood boil in me once again.

   I touched my cheeks that burned,shooking my head franatically,I had sex with him?I can't believe this!how far we were...his touch drove me crazy everytime.

   I get up from the floor,sitting nervously next to Taehyung who looked like an angel covered in the white blanket,I stared a little at his facial features that glow because of sunshine,long lashes,plump lips that plead for me and his blue eyes that are the death of me.

   "What are you looking at?"he said with his deep voice that wake me up to reality.

   "Aa...um,we made that...thing together last night?Isn't a dream,right?"I said looking at Taehyung with eyes wide open.

    "Of course,you idiot,want me to punch you to see that is real?"he said showing me his fist.

   I shook my head,shivering and reply fast"N-No,I trust you"then I back off a little.

   He smirked and then laugh devilish "S-Such a scared bunny"

   In next seconds I felt trapped by him,he was on top of me,with his knee between my legs.

   "Also I don't mind,I love weak prays like you,bunny,you're my favourite meal"he said licking his lips.

   Woah,he compliment me.

   I blushed again,trying to escape from his "cage" but obviously his arms were stronger,both of them around my neck.

   His face was few inches apart from my nose,feeling his hot breath that arouse me.

   "So,tell me,baby" he said getting closer to my ear,whispering seductively,making me gulp "are you still sad,like yesterday?"

   "D-Don't worry,Im okey,Tae"I replied biting my lips nervously.

   "Well,you better be,if not,Im gonna destroy your ass until you will feel better,and I can be more rough"he said squeezing my thighs strongly,making me moan softly.

  Awesome,now I really can't be sad anymore,he really care for me,he must be disturbed by my negative vibes so I better be happy,for him.

   Taehyung made my heart beat faster again.