°Pain°

Jungkook P.O.V

  It passed few days from that meeting with Jingso and his words can't escape from my mind,I want to,but they keep flashing everynight.

  I hugged the pillow tight,laying on my stomach,my eyes just stared blankly at the walls,left and right.I never felt so filled with thoughts in my life,like what I'm suppose to do now?

In one second I have him in my arms and then I lose everything...

  Taehyung...he need me,he really need me...And is so hard only thinking about broke up,how my words will come out?I'll feel like pass out in any moment.Everything that I maded will be destroyed now and the love of my life will be gone forever.

But I deserve it,for sure.

  My heart started to hurt and cold tears coming from eyes,closing them tightly until it hurts.I nuzzled my face into the pillow and shook my head slightly.

  The air seem like suffocating me,like wanting to take my breath away with each sob I emit.

  I was so dumb...God!If I had a time machine I'll change everything right away,what I did to Tae is unforgivable.

  He stole my heart from the first time when he saved me,he means the world for me and more,that's why I let it go.And I destroyed all of these because my dumb brain from the past.

  I better live alone than knowing that Tae discovered the truth from his past.I killed his precious father,I'm so terrified of how he would react too,will hate me as hell,I'm sure of it,he have right to be.

  He have his disorder because of me,he must live in a nightmare until now,without a father who will love him.I created all of this...

  If I don't broke up now,Taehyung will do it with me anyway when Jingso will tell him everything.In this way I can broke up and Taehyung will never know that,is better in this way.

  Also his last words shocked me like I never was,Taehyung is a gangster?!Is so hard to believe,maybe he is cold but gangster is such a big deal,and more hard to trust,almost impossible.Jingso must lied in my opinion,but I'm so scared that he must be right hearing his serious tone that day.

  The pillow was crashed into my arms as tears keep flowing,I wish he was here with me,saying his incoherent sentences,looking at me with his cold blue eyes and touch me,making my skin burn in pleasure,but that's the end and I can't change anything.

I miss you,Taehyung,so much that feels like agony....soon you will live without me and I'll need to accept that.

  I tried to suppress the negativeness from my heart but is all useless.

  He will leave an empty spot in my heart that nobody will ever reach it.

  My shaky hands let go of the wet pillow as I stood up from the bed,sniffling.

  The mood was interrupted by a ring from my phone.I took it out and wipe my tears away,trying to adjust my cracked voice.

  Jingso?Why though?Is almost dark outside.And he call me in a wrong time.

  Something terrible must happening,my body shivered in anticipation already,I don't like this sensation.Anyway I answered the called at the final,he went straight at his point.

"Hey trash.Come in that club named 'Night Time',you know where it is,right?"
"H-Hey,yes I know,why?"
"Shut up and come in the vip room,you will see the truth there"I could hear his bitter and devilish tone as he spoke,I was frozen.What he meant by that?But I decided I better discover
"Fine"