°Embarrassed°

Taehyung P.O.V

     After I finally spoke what was between me and Jungkook all this time they remained with mouth wide open.

    Yoongi choke while Jimin rubbed his back,scared to his boyfriend's reaction.

    "I fucking heard good?You and-...Jungkook are...in a relationship?!The fuck?How long I was gone?I dream right now?"Yoongi stare at me like I was crazy,I mean that's true but his phrase is more like "I can't believe an idiot like you have a heart and can be with someone".

    I mean he know I will never be with  a human because all these years I told him that continuously,and I though will never happen too...but Jungkook stole my heart and showed me the love I never felt.

    Jimin looked with teary eyes at me,clapping his hands franatically "Im so proud of you,Taehyung,and Kookie must love you a lot,I mean I don't think another human can stay around you more than a day"

    "Chill down,idiots,is not like I marry him,is just my b-boyfriend"I gulped at the last word,is really something weird to say.

     Jungkook keep his fingers internwhined with mine,and I swear I don't want him to let go,his warmth and touch is my only way to happiness.

    I smiled at him and he replied with his bunny smile too,shyly looking into my eyes "Thank you for telling them,Tae,it means a lot for me that you decided to finally do that"

   "Anything for you"I can't hide from them the truth,they must know one day anyway.

    I turned my face back to them,Jingso's normal expression faded away after he heard the news,it was a mixture between anger and sadness,but I don't know why.

    That bastard shouldn't be here though,in my precious house,he can fuck off from my view.

   The only thing that keep him alive around me is the fact that I use him for my own good.

     I discovered that Jungkook is always nervous around Jingso,he don't even look at him,I mean of course because that shit made him cry hard last time.

    The reason is unknown yet,but I will watch everything cautious,Jingso can't escape easily from me,at the next mistake he is a dead man.

    "That come so sudden,I still can't believe what you said,Im happy for both of you.But Tae,are you sure about this decision?"Yoongi said in a serious tone.

    "Well,of course yes"I said confidently,smirking"I will take care of him forever and I will try not to hurt him in other way"  excepting in bed.

    Jungkook leaned his head on my shoulder,silent,like a good boy he is.

    "Im glad to hear that"Yoongi showed me his gummy smile and nodded proudly.

    "Aww, fuck Tae,I become emotional,Im soft"Jimin said smiling and wipping his tears from his eyes.

    "Yeah yeah,is not a big deal"

     "The fuck?Of course it is!I mean when it comes to you"

     "Hey,that sounds hurtful"I acted hurt with my hand on my chest, offended.

     "Anyway,did you guys kissed yet?"Jimin said giggling happily and rest his chin on his palms,waiting for an answer.

    Yoongi knew already that Jimin did a bad decision to ask that question.

     I smirked,lifting Jungkook's chin up "If I kissed him?"

    Then I pull him hurshly to me,with my hand on the back of his neck and kiss him.