°Concern°

Taehyung P.O.V

    Me and Jungkook finally arrived in class,to our seats,waiting for the teacher to come.After this period the school end for today and Im gonna kill that idiots with my hands,they have luck because I know them from long time ago and that they helped me so much,but what was in their minds to invite him at my home?I think Yoongi revenge on me or the fact that they have mercy for a poor bunny like  Jungkook,because is alone.

  I pull out my phone and search Yoongi's number to text him,I really need to discuss with them what happened.

To:SugarYoongi

You have luck you're my friend
See you after school,traitor
Take your boyfriend too,I want to discuss about how much I hate you two

Ok,you steal my nap time but I hope is important

To:SugarYoongi

You can sleep with your boyfriend after that,don't worry,you horny bitch

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

To:SugarYoongi

See you in the University's garden,you better not made me wait for your lazy ass.

   I close my phone and waited for this hour to pass already because the school made me annoyed with so much fake people around me everytime and is boring.

  Finally it was the time to left the classroom,now I waited for the two idiots to appear.

  "Hey Taeh-"Yoongi come with Jimin,sitting on the bench with me but I cutt him off instantly,glaring at him "Don't take me with hello like nothing happened,Im mad at you two!"

  "Geez,Taehyung,don't be like this,we just wanted to know your friend,is first time when we see another human around you"Jimin said with his hand on my shoulder but I push him away"Don't touch me with your dirty hands,I don't like these things"

  "You didn't bother when you touched Jungkook's wrist"Yoongi said in a sarcastic tone and I punch his arm.When I touch Jungkook is different,it feels strange.

"Why the fuck you invite him at my home?I didn't give permission!"I shout at them,pouted like a kid.
    "Oh c'mon,Tae,is not a big deal,is not like you don't wanted it,is your friend so keep calm buddy"Jimin look at me with a smile,damn,he is right but there will appear my problems,Im just scared I'll get closer to him and create something I really don't want to....

  "Yea,whatever you say..."I look down thinking about how to made Jungkook to not come to my house.But why I think negative?Is not like something will happen,he is just an annoying kid,if he had not saved my necklace all this friendship never exist,like now,I don't complicate myself so I let it be.

  Beside this Im scared that he will see with his little eyes that my house is very big,he will realise Im really rich and will go out with me only for this reason,all are the same after all,I feel used and loved because of my statute,I'll never get used to it...

  I looked down on my legs and play with my finger nervously,I was in my world after Yoongi shook me slowly "W-What it is?"I said to him.

  "You were lost in your shit mind like always so I said to wake you up"Im always like this,he know this better,I love to speak with me instead of others,nobody can understand or care about my thoughts anyway,I can't stand here anymore so I get up to leave.

  " You go already?"Jimin said with a worry look on his face "I...I just feel sick,I'll go home now,I told you two idiots everything anyway,bye"

  I don't even wait for them to say something else and I left instantly from their view,I was in my way to the University door,trees's leaves were flying by the wind like they dance,it was beautiful and relaxing for me,nobody was here until I heard a familiar annoying voice,yep,it was Jungkook surely.

  "Heyy Taehy-....oh.."he stopped his smile from earlier and it was replace with a concern one "Y-You...don't look good,are you alright?"I want to lie but my mood was too obvious to hide from the truth "No,Im not fine,I go home now,bye" I said with an angry tone because I didn't want my brain to explode more by his bullshits and childish personality.I take few steps back when Jungkook placed himself in front of me .

  "Listen,I don't have the mood for your shit games so get out of my view"he looked at me angry,not moving, but for me he was just still a bunny,what he want to do also?

  "Tell me what's wrong!I will not let you go until you say"this kid play with a dangerous opponent,such a kid.

  "Listen,Im more stronger than you,I can ki- I mean beat you in few seconds little bunny,you have no chance"I said glaring at him but he was stubborn and didn't listen,I don't want to hurt him because he is fragile like a vase and he saved the most precious object of mine.

   "Fine"I get closer and closer to him until our faces were few inches appart,my hot breath hit his face,Jungkook remained paralyzed and I got the chance to run fast "Y-You cheating!Is not f-fair!"he get mad like a kid after what I did so I shouted from distance looking at him "I didn't say I'll play your game,say thank you that you're fine after provoke me,bye bunny".

   I finally arrived home,first thing was to jump on my couch,hugging the pillow tight,home sweet home,now I feel a little better...

  Now that I think.... Jungkook really care about me?.....

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

    ●Heyy army❤I hope you like this new chapter😊I started to draw digitaly with my mouse on pc😂I'll buy a graphic tablet soon😍.Also I wanted to show you guys what shits I drew.

Also I wanted to show you guys what shits I drew

         (This is like a manga page😊)

   (The 2nd pic was the inspiration)