°Only Mine°

Taehyung P.O.V

  Jungkook only look at me blankly "Please Tae,let me eat already"he mumble with his cheeks still red in embarrassement.

  I smirked and nodded,don't be so happy,today I'll play with you so much until your sad mood will change,will be fun,I said to myself licking my lips and take a little distance from Jungkook to let him breath.

"You didn't escape yet,say aaah"He sigh and then open wide his mouth and eat from my fork.Holy shit,how much you can take in?I feed him like that until he finished the plates.

  "Damn,bunny,you have a big mouth"I get close to his ear and whispered "Wanna taste something new?Is more delicious"

  "No,I-I-Im g-good"he said stammered franatically and trembling.

  "Haha,I scare you so easily,you're funny"I laugh alone while Jungkook still wonder what is wrong with me,it was clearly from his expression.

   I decided to eat silently until my deep voice broke the death silence "Did you liked the food?"I said looking at him and waiting curious for an answer.

  "Mhm,is delicious like everytime"he said trying to smile. I know you're hurt,you don't need to hide it so much...

  "Do you want to eat more?"
    "No!Im g-good,Im already full,thank y-you Tae"he said forcing a little smile again.

  "Then let's go to my room"I didn't wait for an answer and I dragged him with me by his wrist,until we arrived inside and lay on the bed next to eachother comfortable.We were used to it already,I mean we slept together in one night.

  I take the bunny plushy that looked like Jungkook in my eyes, and then gave him "You can have it,accept this as a gift,no comments"

   "But T-Tae,is too much,I don't deser-"he said with a concern look at me until I intrerrupted him angry.

  "I said no comments!"I shouted at him,I don't want to hear a stupid excuse from him,I want only to love himself,this gift may prove how much he means to me.

  "O-okey then,it looks too cute this plushy"he said giggling shyly.

"Mhm,like you,bunny"I said staring at his dark eyes that hide so much sadness and hate,it made me feel like that too.

  Jungkook blushed and mumble "Thank you s-so much",then play with that toy in his hands and inspect it like a kid.

  I smiled to myself without knowing,to have someone around you really can made you more good,like a friend,Im still wondering how I become like this, I think the reason is right in front of my eyes.

   "What you wanna do right now to feel better?"I said with a soft tone.

  "N-Nothing...I want t-to go h-home"he said sadly,looking down.

  "You want to left because of me?"I think this is the best reason,I traumatized him from the beginning,maybe I ruin more his mood.

  "W-What?!Of course not"after he said that I choke on air,I heard good or Im deaf?

  "Im-Im...so happy,you always made me feel better,y-you don't have to do that t-though,I just hate myself...for what I did in p-past,that's why Im not in a mood to talk about that"he said putting the bunny plushy away.

  "I don't think is that bad,you can't hurt a fly"I said trying to made him feel better.