Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV)

After a game of "How far you can chuck the Sasuke." Naruto rushes at Zabuza.

"Damnit Naruto don't be stupid!" As Naruto reaches Zabuza he gets hit away, blood flying into the air.

Sakura: "What are you thinking, charging off on your own?! Even Sasuke-kun is no match for him! No matter how hard we try, we Genin are no match for him!" Naruto slowly begins to stand, revealing his headband was now in his grasp.

Naruto: "Hey! You, with no brows. Record in your Bingo Book... about the man who will one day become the Leaf Village's Hokage." He stands fully replacing his headband in it's rightful place. "Leaf-style ninja, Naruto Uzumaki!"

"Naruto! You and Sasuke come up with a plan. I'll give you time. Just make sure it works." He nods to me and I step forward trading places with Naruto.

Zabuza: "You use a sword as well?" I smirk rushing forward. As I rush I swing my blade directly at his neck, he raises his blocking the strike knocking me away. The smirk never left my face.

"Tell me Zabuza. What's water's weakness?" I don't give him time to answer as I rush forward throwing slashes that are easy to block. He breaks my guard knocking the sword away before bringing his sword down. As it makes contact it bursts into lightning shocking the clone badly stunning it in the process. "Water conducts electricity." I land on top the hilt of my blade standing on it. "And all I had to do was let you think I was completely inept with a blade for this to work."

Dad: "Listen to me! Our mission is to protect Tazuna-san! Have you forgotten that?!"

"And I thought I told you to SHUT UP!"

Tazuna: "Well, this is a seed I planted. I can't say that I want my life to be spared. Sorry you guys... Fight as much as you want!" I smirk at that.

Sasuke: "You hear that?"

Naruto: "Are you ready?"

"Because the parties getting started." Zabuza begins laughing the effects of the lightning wearing off.

Zabuza: "You runts really haven't learned anything, have you? You're still playing at being ninja. When I was your age, this hand was already stained red with blood!"

Dad: "Zabuza, the demon."

Zabuza: "Oh? It seems that you've heard of me."

Dad: "A long time ago, in the Mist Village, often called the town of Blood Mist, ninja candidates faced their biggest hurdle."

Zabuza: "So you also knew about the graduation exam."

"The graduation exam?"

Naruto: "What is it? This graduation exam you're talking about."

Zabuza: "The students killed each other. Classmates who shared rice from the same pot formed pairs and tried to kill each other. It didn't end till one of them died. Partners who used to talk about each other's dreams and aspirations."

Sakura: "How cruel."

Dad: "Ten years ago, the Mist Village's graduation exam was forced to undergo drastic reform. That was because an evil demon had appeared on the scene the previous year. "

Sakura: "Reform? What about the reform? What had the evil demon done?" Can we get back to fighting yet.

Dad: "With no scruples or hesitation, a young boy who didn't even have the qualifications to be a ninja, annihilated over a hundred examinees."

Zabuza: "That sure was, fun." He lurched forward insanely fast elbowing Sasuke in the gut, doing the same thing when he was on the ground.

Sakura: "Sasuke-kun!" I rush forward as well slashing downward at Zabuza's back. But you can probably guess how that went. He turned around grabbing me by my neck. He grabs my wrist holding the sword and snaps it. As I release a scream he throws me against a tree, then he throws my sword. The sound of piercing flesh filled the forest as my sword pierced into my stomach pinning me against a tree.