Chapter 21

(Y/n) POV)

Fish guy: "Who'd guess a kid like you would have the Nine-tails sealed inside them." So that's what they want.

"Back off from Naruto sharky."

Itachi: "Naruto, you will come with us."

"You too Itachi, stay away from Naruto." I glare at the older Uchiha, this isn't good, Itachi's better with the sharingan then I am. He's more than likely stronger than me as well.

Itachi: "Let's go for a walk." We both step outside the room while I still on guard, hold the hilt of my katana. Naruto however, doesn't seem to realize the threat.

Sharky: "Itachi, it'll be a pain in the neck of these kids move around and maybe I better chop off a leg each, just in case." Sharky grabs the hilt of his own sword while I grip mine tighter. Sharky begins to step closer to us. As he goes to take out his sword, Itachi speaks.

Itachi: "Long time no see... Sasuke." I look behind them, the younger Uchiha was there, glaring at Itachi.

Sharky: "Another sharingan huh? This one resembles you a lot. Who the hell is he?"

Itachi: "He's my younger brother."

Sharky: "But I heard that the entire Uchiha clan had been murdered. By you." Obviously not all of them are dead, me and Sasuke are proof of that.

Sasuke: "Itachi Uchiha, I will kill you! It's just as you said. I held a grudge against you and hated you." The sounds of chirping rang off the walls. "For the singular purpose of killing you, I... I... have lived my life! I will kill you!" Sasuke runs forward, the Chidori breaking the wall near it. "Die!" He thrusts the Chidori forward, only for it to be caught with ease from Itachi. The wall next to them, being completely destroyed. Naruto attempts to help Sasuke with the Nine tails chakra. Itachi breaks Sasuke's wrist while Naruto does handsigns for a summoning. Sharky swung his blade downwards cutting through Naruto's chakra.

Sharky: "My sword Samehada has the ability to cut through and eat chakra! It's a pain if the kid moves around and uses jutsu like that... Before these legs... Should I chop off these arms? It's pointless." Sharky swings Samehada down and I block it with my katana while smoke bursts behind me.

Jiraiya: "You guys just don't know me much, do you? This man Jiraiya does not fall victim to any woman's allurement, but rather his forte is winning women's affection! I'm not made to blindly follow after a woman's feminine charm! When you get to my level, women yelp with delight at my sex appeal!"

"Is that why you had a nosebleed when she winked at you?"

Jiraiya: "Let me have my moment kid!" I chuckle in response. Naruto and Jiraiya then begin bickering.

"Shut the hell up before we conduct some experiments~." My voice was calm as the two children behind me shivered.

Sharky: "You're Master Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin. I didn't believe that I'd be able to stop you so easily despite the fact that you are a huge womanizer." This surprises Naruto. "Seems like you released the Genjutsu that we had put on that woman." Uncle sets the woman down leaning her against the wall.

Jiraiya: "You shouldn't call yourself a man for using such a cowardly tactic like casting a Genjutsu on the woman with your hypnotic eyes to separate me and Naruto."

"Well it wouldn't have mattered if you weren't such a pervert! The target here is Naruto, unless you went with her on purpose, which I seriously doubt, stop trying to act cool!"

Jiraiya: "What did I say about letting me have my moment!"

"Fuck your moment!"

Itachi: "To abduct Naruto is the number one priority placed by our organization, Akatsuki!"