Chapter 11

(Y/n) POV)

"Damn sun." I mutter sitting up in bed. I change and walk downstairs remembering that  I have to meet dad for something.

"Yo." I say walking up to Sasuke and Sakura. I lean on the rails on the other side of the two. After a couple of minutes, I hear footsteps nearing us.

Naruto: "Good morning, Sakura!" His cheery mood instantly turns into a glare at Sasuke. The two turn away from the other while Sakura seems annoyed at the two. A couple hours later, Sakura and Naruto were basically sleeping while me and Sasuke were just waiting.

Dad:" Well, good morning everyone. Today I got lost."

"Don't' lie you saw the book sale." Dad does his close-eyed smile.

Naruto: "Hey, hey Kakashi-sensei! Our Team Seven always has the easy missions lately! Aren't there more exciting missions where I can be more active, where I can use my way of the ninja and my soul, ya'know?" Naruto had literal fire in his eyes and behind him, I look over at Sasuke accusingly.

Dad: "Oh yes yes... I basically understand what you're trying to say." Naruto immediately turns and glares at Sasuke again. I look between the three Genin confused.

Naruto: "Believe it!" Kill me.

Dad: "Hey! What're you doing, Naruto? We're going on our mission!" Naruto then proceeded to fuck up every mission we did. Pulling weeds, Naruto pulled out the weeds and the herbs. Picking up trash from a river, Naruto almost fell off a waterfall only to be caught by Sasuke. Walking dogs, Naruto chose the biggest dog that easily overpowered him dragging him into a minefield. Oh don't worry the dog was fine. Sakura and Sasuke helps Naruto walk after our missions.

Sakura: "You need to stop being so reckless!"

Sasuke: "Geez, you're so much trouble." Naruto gets pissed at Sasuke, again and tries to do something, only to be stopped by Sakura.

Sakura: "If you act up any more, I'll finish you!" Just when I thought we had some type of teamwork.

Naruto: "That's right, that's right! Sasuke, you're to blame for the poor teamwork!" Guess dad pointed it out. "You're always attracting attention"

Sasuke: "That's you, you idiot. If you don't want to owe me big time... you just need to become stronger than me!" It's both of you dumbasses.

Dad: "You can beat each other to a pulp later. I need to submit a report about this mission."

Sasuke: "I'm going home."

Sakura: "Sasuke-kun, wait for me! Hey, how about... Why don't you and... Why don't we work on improving our teamwork together?"

Sasuke: "You're just like Naruto. If you have time to spend on me, why don't you practice jutsu. To tell you frankly, your abilities are worse than Naruto's!" I stare at the defeated Sakura. I ignore the shouting Naruto only to be brought out of my mind as dad poofs away. I look at the sound of shuffling to see, a. square rock? Naruto looks at it then turns and walks off, the rock follows. Naruto stops before running around while the rock chases. Okay what the fuck kind of drugs was in that coffee.

Naruto: "That disguise is horrible! There's no such thing as a square rock!"

Rock: "Just what you'd expect from the man I respect! You are my rival, after all!" The rock then begins to glow before exploding in different colors. Three children then appear from the rock. Am I having a fever dream? I zone out during their introductions, they aren't important anyway. I did however pick up their names, Moegi, Udon and Konohamaru. What kind of stupid names are those. I ignore the rest of Naruto arguing with the brats.