Chapter 23

(Y/n) POV)

Naruto was in a sour mood because his training was cut off. Then uncle brings up the fact he can do the third step while walking, he then blows up a balloon.

Naruto: "An ordinary balloon?"

Jiraiya: "The first step is "Spin." The second step is "Power." And finally, the third step is this." He holds up the ball but nothing seems to be happening. Naruto freaks out not knowing what's going on. "Watch me, it looks as if I am simply holding a balloon..."

Naruto: "You say it "looks as if," but nothing is really happening."

Jiraiya: "Then, I will do the same thing on my left hand. Let's see what's really happening inside the balloon." Jiraiya makes the same blue orb from before in his left hand. "Like a small typhoon, right?"

Naruto: "So what's happening in your left hand, is happening inside that balloon in your right hand, too?"

Jiraiya: "Yeah! That's right. Listen, in this third step, you've got to use 100% of what you have learned, and retain them. In other words, while keeping the "Spin" and the "Power" at their max, imagine creating a single layer within the balloon and compressing the chakra within it."

Naruto: "Got it! So, this training is about keeping the spin and power that I did in the second step, and conversely, trying not to pop a delicate balloon!"

Jiraiya: "Oh! That's the most perceptive you've been so far!"

Naruto: "But, what's the point in going to all the trouble?!" Jiraiya throws the balloon to Naruto who barely catches it.

Jiraiya: "In short it means this. Watch! It's  like this up until the second step of the training." He creates another orb pushing it against a tree, making circular markings appear. "Next, after you have mastered the third step!" He does the same thing, this time however, the tree has a giant hole put into it. "If you can keep this small typhoon the size of your palm, the force won't disperse. The spinning gets faster and faster and the power gets more and more compressed. And the destructive power will reach its max. Well, so, that's that." Naruto attempts the third step with a balloon in hand, however as he tries to retain it, the balloon pops. "No cutting corners! You've got to put out 100% spin and power, and retain them. I told you. With an achievement difficulty of Rank A, it's a super advanced Ninjutsu. Well, I'm done explaining! We'll continue as we go on walking. But first, (Y/n) go ahead and show me that jutsu you're working on." I smirk.

"Ushi, u, saru, ne, mi." I mutter out the handsigns before the electricity surges through my right leg. "I won't use full body for this, still need to walk after all." I swing my leg, full force at a tree nearby, it and the ones behind it get demolished. I pull out a scroll and the crutches come out of it. I look back over to uncle and Naruto as I make my way back over to them. "I think that this jutsu is way harder to learn than that one." I say smirking at him.

Jiraiya: "If that's all the jutsu's capable of, then it's no use to learn."

"That's the baby stage." He looks over to me slack jawed. "Let's go find Tsunade, yeah." We begin walking even though Naruto tries to argue. As we reach the entrance to the town Naruto falls after failing. They yell at each other for a moment before we entered. After a little gambling fiasco, we continue walking before Naruto gets called over for a lotto thing, that he won. Jiraiya calls after Naruto as he was walking away from us.

Naruto: "Hey! Hey! Where is this castle?"

Jiraiya: "It's not there?" So it was destroyed, by who though? We arrived to see the rubble of the castle.

Naruto: "W-What the hell is going on here?" jiraiya calls to a man who was running away from something, he says something about a large snake. Orochimaru. We all run in the direction of the castles rubble. We stop running at a broken wall. We continue searching after captain obvious reveals Tsunade wasn't there.