Chapter 20

(Y/n)POV)

I felt my body waking up, the annoying beeping of a heart monitor rang throughout the room. So I'm in a hospital, not surprising. I groan as I open my eye, everything was blurry. Three figures were surrounding me.

Yang: "Hey he's awake!" I groan again at the loudness.

"Shut up. You're too loud." I groan trying and failing to bring my arm to my head. I watch Yang slouch as a doctor comes in. A gasp comes from her and she rushes over to my side.

Doctor: "How are you feeling?"

"Like I fought a Sannin and the First and Second Hokage and lost horribly. Which is accurate."

Doctor: "So not good."

"I feel like shit is what I'm trying to say. When can I leave?"

Doctor: "You will be allowed to leave if you feel up to it." I smirk.

"I'm leaving now then." She smiles at me handing me a pair of crutches.

Doctor: "You'll want these for a day or two." I smile a little to her and take them, standing up I notice that both Naruto and Tenten were also in the room.

"Oh hey you two."

Tenten: "You fought a Sannin and the First and Second Hokage."

"With Lord Third but yes." The atmosphere saddens. "When was the funeral?"

Naruto: "Two days ago."

"How long was I out?"

Doctor: "Three days surprisingly."

"Can you three take me to his grave. I have to pay my respects." They nod and I follow behind them.

Yang: "What happened with the fight?" He turned to look at me over his shoulder.

"Well the Kazekage turned out to be Orochimaru in disguise. A flame border trapped the three of us inside. I watched from the side until Orochimaru summoned the First and Second Hokage. I mostly fought Tobirama but I wasn't even a warmup for him. Once I lost my katana I was done for for the moment. Speaking of where are my swords?"

Tenten: "They were brought back to your place." I sigh in relief. We walk in silence for a bit longer before they stop in front of a clearing. "We're here, come on let's leave him." The three leave as I hobble over to the grave. I kneel, my crutches being laid on the ground.

"Hey gramps, sorry I missed the funeral. Turns out stab wounds will keep ya down for a bit." I chuckle dryly. "Sorry I couldn't help you much. I was too weak to do anything, as soon as I lost my sword I was useless." I look downwards, feeling tears well up in my eyes. "I'm glad the others left, I don't want them seeing my tears." My voice went quiet as the tears flowed. I feel two hands rest on my shoulders and another on my head.

Gramps: "You were anything but weak (Y/n). If you hadn't been there, I probably wouldn't have won." I look up at a ghostly figure of gramps. "You are strong, maybe not physically, but mentally you are stronger than even some Jonin. To be able to steel your nerves against opponents like that. It takes serious mental control." I smile. 

"That was the scariest moment of my life."

Hashirama: "Saru has told me all a lot about you." I stiffen looking to my left, a similar ghostly image to gramps was there for Hashirama. "I may not have been able to speak, but I was truly impressed with your abilities." Being praised by the First Hokage, I'm dreaming aren't I? "I wish I could've met you on different terms than we did." He smiles at me, what the fuck is going on?

Tobirama: "Even for an Uchiha, you're tolerable." I look to my right, the same ghost figure for the Second Hokage was on my right.

"T-That's a compliment I'll carry to my grave." I speak jokingly, standing slowly using my crutches.