Chapter 17

(Y/n) POV)

Mom: "That was fun to watch." I smirk, she actually appeared in front of me this time.

"If she hadn't forfeited then I would've lost." I get smacked in the side of the head. "What was that for?!"

Mom: "Don't talk about what ifs. You won right? Then what ifs don't matter! Although that final move you did was awesome." I smile fully at the praise. "You've never moved that fast before have you?"

"No I haven't. But with how much that move drains from me, I don't know if it'll be viable often." Mom smiles and ruffles my hair.

Mom: "Well then you have to perfect it and get faster yourself so your body is used to the speed."

"Hey mom, did you know someone name Kakashi Hatake?" I see her flinch for a second before smiling again.

Mom: "How could I forget a pupil of mine. Of course I remember that lazy ass." I chuckle at her calling him a lazy ass.

"Well he's my adoptive father. After I escaped from father's lair I ran into him. He took me in when we got to Konoha." I see a tear roll down mom's face.

Mom: "I'm glad my student got out of that faze of his. He was like a second son to me ya'know."

"Can I ask you something?" She nods. "How did you begin showing up in my head like this, and why did you only start appearing recently?" She smiles at me.

Mom: "Cause I didn't feel like showing up till recently. And how, well let's say it's an ability of mine. But more on that next time, it seems you're waking up." I sigh as mom disappears, she was replaced by the walls of a hospital room.

"Why does it seem like I pass out after every fight." I groan out.

Nurse: "So you're awake?"

"Yeah when can I go?" A giggle comes from the nurse.

Nurse: "You are allowed to go if you feel good enough to do so."

"Then I'm leaving."

Nurse: "There's a change of clothes for you right there."

"Thanks." She smiles and leaves the room as I change. I open the door only to see Yang also reaching for it. "Oh hey."

Yang: "Hey (Y/n), I heard you had woken up so I came by but it seems you're already leaving."

"Yeah, I hate hospitals." He laughs.

Yang: "Can't blame ya there. Actually I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

Yang: "We have one month before the final round of the exams. Also I'm your opponent." We both smirk.

"Well I should get to training then, and I already have the two I want to train with. See ya in a month." I pat his shoulder walking past him. "I won't beat you if I only use my sword. So be prepared for some new tricks to come up." I hear him laugh from behind me. I walk out of the hospital seeing the youth crazy green man I was looking for. "Uncle Guy!" He looked sad, what happened. "You alright?"

Uncle: "I'm alright my youthful nephew! What is it you needed?!"

"You will mind helping me with training in speed? I'm going to ask my dad to help me as well." His smile brightens.

Uncle: "Follow me to the path of youthfulness!" It looks like I got his mind off of whatever was bugging him. He speeds off and I follow behind, as best I can anyway. As we're running I spot dad walking through the streets.