Chapter 24

(Y/n) POV)

We were in our hotel room when we heard a knock on the door.

Naruto: "Huh? Who is it this late at night?" I sigh as I watch Naruto walk over to the door, damn paralysis. They knock again, "Okay, okay. I'm coming." The door opens and the woman from before was there, Shizune I think her name was.

Shizune: "I'm sorry to bother you so late, Naruto. I need to talk to you."

"So I just don't exist? That's cool, remember that when I add you to the bet with Tsunade." I grumble out crossing my arms childishly.

Naruto: "As for me, I'm going to get a good night's rest and train tomorrow!"

Shizune: "I'm sorry. But I didn't want you to misunderstand Lady Tsunade... As well as the necklace..."

"Who gives a damn? And the necklace was the First Hokage's big fucking woop, what's next ya gonna tell me that everyone she's given it to has died." The air gets a little depressing around Shizune. "Oh fuck everyone she's given it to has died. Naruto, I'll be back. Gonna go for a crawl around the village." I roll out of the bed, my upper body worked thank god. I literally crawled out of the room, passed both Naruto and Shizune as they watched. My late night crawl led me to an arc, I noticed Tsunade on top of it.

(3rd POV)

Tsunade looked up at the poof sound of the body flicker.

(Y/n): "Fuck!" As the boy almost fell off the beam he managed to grab on. "Yo." He waved with one hand and then pulled himself up, sitting himself across from the Sannin.

Tsunade: "What do you want?" (Y/n) looked at her, a small smile on his face.

(Y/n): "I'm not allowed to talk to my aunt now?"

Tsunade: "Why are you here?"

(Y/n): "Decided to take a crawl around the village, needed some fresh air. Reached this area and saw you up here being depressed so I thought I'd join you up here." His small smile remains on his face.

Tsunade: "Leave me be."

(Y/n): "No I don't think I will." Tsunade glares at the boy who still held that smile. "Shutting off ain't good for you, even though I do that sometimes but that's besides the point. It helps to talk even if you're too stubborn to listen to what I have to say, I'm gonna say it anyway. You have someone to talk to, Shizune, you seem like an idol to her. She even came to us to apologize! And now that you and I have met, you have me to talk to. What kind of nephew would I be if I couldn't help my aunt who seems to be a little fucked in the head." A quiet chuckle came from Tsunade. "Hey, progress! We got a chuckle!" He pumps his fist in excitement. They were silent for a moment. "When you met Orochimaru, did he ask you to heal his arms?"

Tsunade: "Yeah."

(Y/n): "He offered you something then, what was it?" The Sannin was silent as her head tilted back downwards. "He offered for you to see someone you loved again, didn't he?" She doesn't respond, instead she grabs her necklace holding it in her palm, staring at it. "What's worse than that is, you're considering it." Tsunade, once again, glared at the boy across from her.

Tsunade: "What do you know?! If you lost someone you loved you'd want to see them again!" He raises his hand, cutting off Tsunade.

(Y/n): "We both know a different type of pain. But in the end, we both feel it. I have lost someone I loved, gramps. But let me ask you this, have you ever been experimented on? Have you ever had your own father, torture and do things to you that you can't even tell if you're you or someone else?!"

Tsunade: "N-No."

(Y/n): "Even after everything my father did, for some reason, I can't bring myself to hate him. I've told myself over and over that I hate him. But, in the end, he's still my father, my own flesh and blood. Hell, I even look like the bastard. I don't necessarily like him, but I don't hate him. And Kakashi, my adoptive father, he is one of the most broken people I know. No one should've had to live through what he did. Naruto, he doesn't know his family, the villagers all hate him for something he can't control. Yet he's always smiling and training hard to be recognized." He paused as he looked at his aunt, she was still holding the necklace, but it was closer to her chest this time. (Y/n) forces his legs to move, although they were extremely shaky, and walks over to his aunt, wrapping his arms around her. "What I'm trying to say is, no matter your past, no matter who you've lost, you need to move on, push forward, it's what they'd want."