Chapter 9

(Y/n) POV)

Dad: "Well, well... It seems my prediction was right on the money."

Zabuza: "Prediction?"

Dad: "That little mask..."

Sasuke: "I knew it... heh!"

Tazuna: "So the elite shinobi of the Hidden Mist thing was a bald-faced lie!"

Dad: "No matter how you look at him, he's gotta be a comrade of Zabuza. Standing together with him and all."

Sakura: "How dare he show up like that after what he did!"

Dad: "I hate brats who think they're so cool."

Sakura: "He's better than you Kakashi-sensei."

Dad: "Oh...really?"

Sasuke: "I'll do it."

Sakura: "Huh?"

Sasuke: "With his bad acting. I hate brats who think they're so cool."

Sakura: "Sasuke, you're so cool!"

"Didn't they say the same thing?" I mutter gripping the hilt of my katana. Haku rushes forward, spinning? Sasuke blocks Haku's senbon with a kunai, though he was noticeably struggling.

Zabuza: "Well, well... He can see that speed, eh..."

Dad: "Yes. Sakura, surround Tazuna and don't move away from me. Let Sasuke handle him!"

"Picking favorites eh?" I look at him out of the corner of my eye. Sasuke and Haku clash seemingly even.

Haku: "I don't want to have to kill you. I'd like for you to back down."

Sasuke: "Nonsense."

Haku: "I knew it. But you won't be able to keep up with my speed. Also, I've already made two preemptive moves."

Sasuke: "Two preemptive moves?"

Haku: "The first one is the scattered water. And the second was blocking one of your hands. Therefore, you'll just be able to defend my attack.." Haku then starts doing a one-handed sign?! "A Thousand Needles of Death!" Haku stomps the ground causing the water to lift from the ground. The water then turns into a thousand needles as the name suggests. As the needles close in Haku jumps back. As the needles burst into water on impact Sasuke seemingly vanished, in reality he managed to jump out of the way. He threw three shuriken at Haku that made him jump backwards.

Sasuke: "You're surprisingly stupid." He says appearing behind him. " From here on, you'll only defend my attack!" The two clash again and as Sasuke throws a kunai close range Haku ducks, as he does Sasuke throws a kick sending Haku flying. "It seems that I'm faster than you."

Dad: "Can't have you mocking our team, calling them brats. He may not look it, but Sasuke is the number two rookie of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. And Sakura is our sharpest, and the other on is the number one hyperactive, knucklehead ninja, Naruto Uzumaki. And finally there's (Y/n) the number one rookie, while being able to analyze any situation and cut them down with a blade." Zabuze chuckles in response.

Zabuza: "Haku, do you know what this means? At this rate, you'll be defeated by your intended victim."

Haku: "Yes... It's unfortunate..."

Sasuke: "Is this, cold air?" Haku makes a hand sign as ice begins to form around Sasuke.

Haku: "Hidden Jutsu. Crystal Ice Mirrors!" This jutsu, I've never seen it before. Haku walks over to one of the mirrors and, goes inside of it? His image printed on the mirrors face. The same image then begins to appear on every single mirror.