Chapter 32

(Y/n) POV)

I open my eyes as I fell in the darkness.

???: "Is this really where you lose?"

'Who's there?'

???: "It's a shame I never got to meet my little brother, you don't even know my name."

"Who are you?" My voice echoed in the darkness.

???: "That doesn't matter right now, you'll know in time. But what does matter is that you wake up right now, and beat this guy! You have to help Naruto and save Sasuke don't you! So get up and fight!"

"You're right. I'm quite pathetic aren't I? I made a promise to myself." The darkness begins to change into a white color. I open my eyes seeing Kyanaku beginning to walk away. "Your.... opponent.... is.... me!" I rip an axe out of my back and throw it at him. "I refuse.... to die.... until I've.... fulfilled... my promise." I shakily stand as the axes burst out of my body. "No matter.... who I face.... I won't die.... I will.... protect my family.... I will save.... my brother!" I glare at Kyanaku, feeling my vision greaten even more.

Kyanaku: "You're still alive?!"

"Heh, I should be dead, but I'm not. There's one thing you should know about me, I'm one stubborn motherfucker." I drop to a knee and cough up blood. Kyanaku begins to laugh maniacally.

Kyanaku: "You can't even walk let alone beat me!"

(3rd POV)

(Start music)

Two black and two green armored wings burst from (Y/n)'s back.

(Y/n): "Who said anything about walking?" He picks his katana up from the ground and stands, leaning against the blade. His wings flap, sending him bursting towards the unexpecting Kyanaku with a kick to the chest. He flickers behind him, kicking him in the back as he rolled, sending him flying back the way him came. Kyanaku recovers, landing on his feet.

Kyanaku: "What's with this power increase!" (Y/n) smirks before flapping his wings again, he appears in front of Kyanaku before punching his throat, he then spins, going for the kill, only for Kyanaku to duck, punching (Y/n) in the gut, sending him off while he recovers using his wings. He lands on the ground, facing off with Kyanaku. "No matter how much stronger you get, I'll kill you!"

(Y/n): "You're nervous aren't you? I don't blame you, I'd be terrified if I was in your position." He flaps his wings as hard as he can, causing a crack to sound throughout the area. He appears in front of Kyanaku in a crouched position. He kicks upwards, nailing Kyanaku's jaw, launching him in the air. "Slay all." Coating his body in lightning and flapping his wings as hard as they could, he moves around the battlefield at blinding speeds. He lands facing away from Kyanaku who was still in the air from the attack. He pulls up the sheathe for his katana before slowly sheathing it, as he fully sheathes the blade, Kyanaku gets cut into multiple pieces, falling to the ground in a pool of blood.

(Stop music)

(Y/n) POV)

"Holy.... shit...." I fall to my knees feeling my new wings disappear back into... well my back. "Where.... did.... those wings.... come from? Questions.... for.... later.... For now.... gotta.... catch up...." I stand and begin walking in the direction the sand siblings left in. I move my hand to my stomach, the wound wasn't bleeding anymore, it had been cauterized. "How.... did.... that.... happen? I guess.... it doesn't.... matter...." I force myself to walk faster, eventually moving into a jog even though the pain was almost unbearable. "Come on (Y/n).... move faster...." I force myself to speed up and begin jumping through the trees. 'I shouldn't be able to move my legs right now, so how am I doing this?' I thought to myself. 'I wonder if everyone else is having an easier time.' 

(With Naruto)

Kimimaro: "I told you. This bone is harder than steel." The new combatant was battling Naruto after Shikamaru had Naruto go ahead. "You should have a taste of it with your own body." Naruto who was using the nine tails chakra, made a shit ton of shadow clones that surrounded Kimimaro. Kimimaro runs forward using his bone as a sword, plowing through the Naruto clones. After all, Naruto's clones seem to just be absolutely demolished by everyone he fights.

(With (Y/n)

'Definitely a way easier time.' He reaches into his pouch and grabs a food pill. 'Might as well.' He eats the pill, and continue running although he does manage to speed up.

(With Shikamaru)

Tayuya: 'It can't be helped. Now that it's come to this I'll need to force out with power. I didn't think that I'd get to second state in a place like this. It ticks me off but... I'll acknowledge it. This guy was a pretty impressive scum.'

Shikamaru: "What is this?"

Tayuya: "It's true you're somewhat sharp, but... It won't go as you've planned from here!" Tayuya is now trying to break free from the shadow possession jutsu.

Shikamaru: "Ninja Art: Shadow Strangle Jutsu."

Tayuya: "But, no more than this!" Tayuya brings her flute to her mouth and begins to play. 'Demon Flute: Chains of Fantasia!' The scenery around Shikamaru begins to change, he tries to throw his kunai only to miss completely. His vision changes and he sees himself tied up surrounded by spears and bones.

(With (Y/n)

'100% an easier time.' He goes to push off a branch only for it to snap completely, causing him to fall hard on the ground. He grunts in pain and slowly begins to stand up. 'Ow, damn tree.' He stands fully and forces himself to jump through the trees again. He coats his legs in lightning and makes himself move faster, although it isn't as fast as it normally is since he has to save chakra.

(With Naruto)

Naruto was down to only a few clones that rushed Kimimaro only to get demolished like the rest.

Kimimaro: "One more... to go. It's about time. I've been eagerly waiting." Sasuke's coffin begins to smoke a lot more. "Lord Orochimaru's ambition... The first step..." The tape like material holding the coffin closed rips as the coffin explodes. A small crater filled with smoke appears as Sasuke is eventually revealed, although he looks different. A second later he reverts back to his normal self.

Naruto: "Sasuke! What're you doing with these guys?! Come on! We're going home now!" Sasuke begins to chuckle. "Sasuke.... hey...." Naruto has a brief flashback. "Hey... We're going home. Everyone's worried about you. So..." Sasuke then begins to laugh like a maniac. "Sasuke! You can hear my voice, can't you?!" Sasuke then jumps off, completely ignoring the blonde. "Wait, Sasuke!" Kimimaro appears behind Naruto.

Kimimaro: "It's futile. Die." Just as he's going for the kill, a green blur kicks him off. "Who're you?"

Lee: "The rejuvenated... Leaf Village's Handsome Devil... Rock Lee!"

Naruto: "B-Bushy Brow? Bushy Brow, you! What about your body?"

Lee: "More importantly, Naruto. Go get Sasuke."

Naruto: "But...you..."

Lee: "Please leave this person to me!"

Naruto: "Bushy Brow! Be careful! He uses his own bones to attack."

Lee: "Bones...you say?"

Naruto: "He's crazy strong..." Lee brings his hand from behind his back and sends a thumbs up towards Naruto.

Lee: "What're you doing?! Please go, quickly! Naruto... You also promised Sakura with a "nice-guy pose," right?! This person...I'll beat him! I promise!"

Naruto: "Right!" As Naruto turns to leave Kimimaro goes to intercept.

Kimimaro: "Die." Lee catches the bone before it can kill Naruto.

Lee: "Please don't ignore me!" Kimimaro smirks looking at Lee.

Kimimaro: "Oh..." Naruto runs off as Kimimaro watches.

Lee: "You don't have the time to be inattentive!" Lee pulls him forward, axe kicking his shoulder.

(With (Y/n)

'Okay, let's face it, everyone's having a hard time.' (Y/n) continues to run, coming across occasional broken branches. 'Alright (Y/n), hurry up, we've gotta make it on time.'