Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV)

Dad: "Ready... Start!" We all jump off in different directions. I land on a branch watching dad. I notice something that makes me facepalm quietly. Naruto was directly in front of dad.

Naruto: Alright, let's face off fair and square!" Naruto you idiot! 

Dad: "Oh?" He seemed heavily confused. "Say, aren't you a bit off kilter?"

Naruto: "What's off kilter is your hairstyle!" He then rushes directly at dad, who reaches into a pouch and brings out a book. That damn book. 

Dad: "I'll teach you the first shinobi battle jutsu, Taijutsu. What's the matter? Why don't you come at me?"

Naruto: "But hey... what's with the book?"

Dad: "Why do you ask? It's because I was curious about what happens next. Don't worry. With you guys as opponents, it makes no difference if I'm reading or not." That pisses Naruto off.

Naruto: "I'm going to rip you apart!" He then rushes at dad again, head on, like an idiot. He throws a punch the dad blocks, then a kick that he ducks and finally a punch before dad disappears. 

Dad: "Ninja shouldn't let the enemy take them from behind multiple times, fool. Too late, Leaf Village Secret! Ultimate Taijutsu! One Thousand Years of Death!" Did he just finger Naruto? Questions for later. Naruto lands in the water, "Alright." Shuriken come out from the water that dad catches sticking his fingers in the holes of the shuriken. Naruto then crawls out of the water coughing. "What's the matter? You won't get lunch if you can't take the bell by noon."

Naruto: "I know that."

Dad: "You're not very energetic, considering you said that you'd surpass the hokage."

Naruto: "Darn it! Darn it! I can fight even if I'm hungry. I just got a bit careless earlier!" A bit? You rushed a Jonin guns blazing. Naruto clones then burst from the water causing dad to look over his shoulder at them. "Security is your greatest enemy! Now for my favorite Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" They all land and rush towards dad.

Dad: "Judging from your ability, that jutsu should have a one-minute limit. Even if you talk trash, Naruto is Naruto after all is said and done... You still can't beat me with that skill." His bells then jingle, "What behind me?" Naruto was now on dad's back, not bad but not good enough.

Naruto: "Ninja shouldn't let the enemy take them from behind. Right, Kakashi-sensei? Using the shadow clone,  I had one of them come up from the bottom of the river and sneak behind you! Here's one for that attack on my butt earlier!" Did he just explain how he managed to surprise dad. I take it back, you aren't that smart. "Now.. Allow me to punch you!" but instead of hitting dad he hit, himself? Now the Naruto's are fighting, I'm so confused on what I just witnessed. Naruto dispels the jutsu with only him standing there, bruised and beaten. A small glint is seen as Naruto looks over seeing a bell on the ground. That trap is so obvious there's no way he'd fall for that. Proving me wrong Naruto runs over and tries to grab the bell, his feet get tied up lifting him off of the ground.

Dad: "You have to think when using jutsu." He grabbed the bell and reattached it to it's previous place. "They can be used against you. Also... don't get caught in an obvious trap, you fool. A ninja must see through deception.

Naruto: "I know that!"

Dad: "You know, I'm telling you because you don't get it. Listen up! Your movements are wasteful." His lecture gets cut off by shuriken and kunai inbedding themselves into him, courtesy of Sasuke. But substitution jutsu is a thing so he poofed into a log. Damn he knows our location, gotta move. Wait, maybe. I jump down in front of Naruto.