Chapter 12

(Y/n) POV)

Lee: "Hey, you there with the attitude!" We all turn to see Lee on a higher floor looking down at us.

Sasuke: "What is it?"

Lee: "Why don't you fight with me here and now?"

Sasuke: "A fight here, now?" Sasuke if you don't want to be put on your ass, don't accept. Lee jumps down to our level.

Lee: "My name's Rock Lee. When asking a person their name, it's common courtesy to give my own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke: "Hmph... So you knew?"

Lee: "I want to fight with you! I want to test out how effective my techniques will be against the descendant of the clan reputed for genius ninjas. Also..." Oh god. "Sakura. Love." Sakura then has a "minor" freakout. Lee also throws more money at me. He also blows a kiss at Sakura that she dodges. Never thought I'd say that. "You're good at dodging. Then, how about..." Lee blows more kisses that Sakura dodges, then she yells at Lee. "You don't have to resent me that much." I pat his shoulder while shaking my head a little.

"You're trying to get with a girl who has eyes for someone who doesn't give two fucks about her. I would wait for someone better for you."

Sasuke: "To be honest, you're a naive one, knowing the name of Uchiha and challenging me." Bitch please, you're about to get that ass whooped. "Do you want to realize what this name is, bushy-brow?" Your name means nothing if you're too weak to defend it.

Lee: "I insist." I sense a disturbance in the force.

Naruto: "Wait! I'm going to take out bushy-brow. Believe it!" Naruto, you're a fucking dumbass. "I'm going to take him down in five seconds!"

Lee: "The one I want to fight isn't you... It's Uchiha." Naruto rushes Lee, and gets that ass BEAT. "I declare. You are absolutely no match for me! Because among the Leaf Village Genin, I'm the strongest now!" Well he's not entirely wrong.

Sasuke: "Interesting. I'll do it." And you'll be bitched like Naruto.

Sakura: "Wait, Sasuke! There's only thirty minutes left for the 3:00 registration!"

Sasuke: "Don't worry." Oh don't do it. "It'll be over in five seconds." Oh my god. Sasuke rushes Lee only to get dicked like Naruto. "If that's the case, this is a good opportunity to get to use it." Sasuke activates his sharingan and tries to rush Lee again. But you know how that song and dance goes. He gets kicked high into the air, by Lee. Wait I know this set up. But I also know that Guy is watching this from somewhere. Sasuke lands and I breath out. Lee then proceeds to beat Sasuke like a cheap whore. As Lee begins to explain the mistake of Sasuke agreeing to fight him. He dodges all the punches and kicks thrown at him with ease. He kicks Sasuke in the air and actually follows through this time. Guy know would be a good time to intervene. A pinwheel sticks Lee's bandages to the wall causing everyone to gasp.

Turtle: "That's as far as this fight goes Lee!"

Lee: "You were watching?" Of course he was.

Turtle: "Lee! That technique is prohibited, you know!"

Lee: "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." The turtle glares at Lee and he hastily tries to explain the situation. Naruto makes a breakthrough about the Turtle being Lee's sensei.

Turtle: "Fool! You think such subterfuge will work?! You should know very well what it means for a shinobi to give away his technique!"

Lee: "I... I know."

Turtle: "Have you prepared yourself?"

Lee: "Y-Yes sir."

Turtle: "Alright, if you will, Guy-sensei!" On top of the turtle uncle appears.