❄️New friend ❄️

Rahil watched as the weather got all dark the whole school, she doesn't know what to do.

Why will her baby do this to her, well at least she should stop putting the blame on her poor baby and put it on herself.

Well actually the day started with her having a lectures by 7, she didn't her up from the bed until 20 minutes to 7. To cut the whole story short, her car was running out of fuel; she was supposed to refill it but thought she could manage the fuel, now here she was in the middle of no where.

Laylah was out of the country with her husband for a vacation, well stupid people Rahil cursed under her breath; they love having sex like some rabbits. ohh how dumb, she's supposed to be on her way home or finding some solution for herself.

Should she call ansar to rescue her, no she was quick to discharge the thought out of her mind, that guy has a very huge ego even bigger than the mountains Everest, maybe she should call the faruk guy he will come running to save her, but she shouldn't trust strangers much or she should call bulbul. No!! she couldn't risk seeing her worst enemy at the moment because they are always together with Aisha.

Maybe she should call one of her brother in-law yesses but who at the moment she knows zaydan is a military maybe not even free to pick her up, she doesn't even get along with him pretty well not to forget his her crush maybe yaqzan his the perfectly gentle one. the two are her brother in-law, her sisters is married to there brother she couldn't say the stuff well her sister is the law herself.

Suppressing down the laughter that was bubbling up in her throat she dialed yaqzan number, the call was about to end when it went to another number which only meant he also is out of the country.

After the greating Rahil went straight asking if he could come pick her up she got a flat tire and all.

"I'll send someone to get you just get back inside the car the place is too dangerous" he ordered his manly voice sending chillies down her spine.

She couldn't voice out her yesses or thanks wen the call ended. too rude of him she removed the phone from her ears how she so much hate using her phone. the Airpods does that but then been late for class made her forget it how much she hated morning classes not that she's not a morning person well she's in between because some days she feels like staying in bed thought-out.

Just in time the beaming sound of her phone indicated an incoming message she looks at her environment before taking the phone a black benz was parked few inches away from her car.

"Do fast or am leaving" lord she rolled her eyes heavenward of course the egotistic jerk, she cursed under her breath taking her bag.

She made sure her car door was closed before marching toward his car why isn't  she familiar with the car she knows all his cars well maybe he burrowed this one to show off to her, if there is any need of doing that she search.

Knocking lightly on the black tinted glass which was rewinded down in no time she pecked her head only to see him at the back seat her attention cut that of attention a dark skin goddess dressed smartly in a dark suit that suits it's skin so well, Rahil could feel her cheeks heated up.

Smiling down at the handsome face she walked to the other side of the car and got herself comfortable in the passenger sit next to the driver, putting up her sit belt she watch as the guy keeps staring at her yes, she knows she bit her cheeks to step herself from smiling.

"Hi you must be Rahil" the guy taking care of the wheel trailed off wanting to start a conversation, it was obvious his friend is sure a boring ass, lord have mercy on the boring soul.

"Yesses Rahil is the name" she couldn't stop herself from smiling a smile that is worth a million dollars not everyone get the chance to see it, but she doesn't mind if this guy's see it, his so much worth it. he look so calm and gentle. well she never was in love with gentle guys, gangster are who she rolled with they matched more but since after the break-up stuffs she find herself taking a like at gentle boys another reason why she still haven't give the faruk guy a chance.

The guy seems to be having lots of girls dancing to his foot steps and she doesn't want to be a part of that again, "yes Zayn is the name" he said smiling lightly his right side dimples showing.

Rahil wanted to scream in delight imagine how much of a perfect couple they did be together not to forget having cute children with dimples, oh Lord safe her poor soul from falling in love.

Crushing is allowed she reminded herself, the car ride was taking longer but still comfortable with soft recitation playing in the background which wanted to lull her to sleep.

"Am sorry but he wants to see his girl" Zayn appologise on behalf of his friends who was frowning as though he was about to receive a death sentence.

Setting her lips in a thin line she struggled her shoulders as the two got out of the car, she brought out her phone hissing lightly under for breath for having a red battery.

Soon Zayn got back, "Please can I connect my phone with your charger" she pleaded her lashes casting shadows on her fine face.

"Sure, care to come along" he asked off course Rahil was quick to nod her head already out of the car door, she looked at the huge black gate, by the side was ansar standing with a pretty fair skin lady small calm and gentle.

"Good afternoon" the girl greeted Rahil ducking her head down, Rahil couldn't help the smile that was heating up her cheeks, she quickly engulfed the girl in a huge Knowing ansar won't like then been together and she vowed to be her friend.

"Your so pretty darling awwwn my brother is so lucky to have you, so we get beautiful children" Rahil blarbed none stop after pulling out of the hug.

The girl was turning red from how her cheeks was getting pink, hhhh Rahil laughed in her head.

"Sorry Zahra this is Rahil Rahil this is Zahra" Zayn formally introduced the two which made ansar further angry, part of why he wanted telling his brother he was busy when he called to pick the girl up at the school outlet.

Just how he feels like choking her to death the mere sight of her irritates ever fibre of his been, he was at least here to see the love of his life but the three where enjoying there chit chat completely forgetting about his presence.

I know!!!
The story is just starting right.
So Rahil and ansar never gets along.
And we got the chance to meet Zahra the love of ansar's life
Vote
Comment
Share

Mehn Rahil is a whole vibe
Only kdrama fan can relate the type of vibe though

Let's get moving

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu zaynah
20_2_2021