❄️Rehabilitated❄️

Eid Mubarak may Allah accept from us and from you 🎊💯

I can't believe we made it from 6k read in the last episode to 10k read which I'll give a double update🎉🎉thank you guys 🙏 big hugs

The smile ansar gave me made me proud of myself, baby steps it is I would call my process.
"You have such a melodious voice"
I hide away my smile, ducking my head low.

"You should perform ablutions I'll lead us in prayers"
It was margrib the Adzan from his phone indicated making me set into my feet to do as he said.

A month ago I wasn't praying even a rakkah but with a help of ansar who was hell bent on making me become the better version of myself I started praying more like reconnecting with my lord again.

It started with only praying the early morning prayer which was before the sun raise ansar made sure to make me pray every morning by leading the praying which I never prayed again until the next day, upon noticing that he made sure I was always praying my complete Sallah which on other days I feel too lazy to do that but with his help here I was.

"I'll be leaving for Kano earlier tomorrow"

He informed over dinner getting my attention off my phone, making me pout.

"You are suppose to take me along, I can't miss laylah naming"

Haven't informed you laylah put to birth two weeks ago but the sunna ceremony will be taken place three week after that which was as a result of the challenges she was having with her health.

"You could miss you exam for it"
He gave me this evil smirk, sarcastically reminding me of the exams I was having, it started few days ago.

I felt like wrapping my delicate hand around his neck but I strained myself from doing that instead sending glare his way which he acknowledged with his hands in the air indicating he had surrendered.

Settling on a vintage maxi dress, a matching shoe another vintage scarf wrapped securely around my head in a turban I made way out of the room.

Ansar was in the living room,
"I thought you have left for the air port already"
I weaved my hands at him seeing his while attending was on my appearances which I was sure he didn't approve to but I wasn't changing not today of all days.

"Not yet wanted to say byes to you"

His voice sounded off but I choose not to pay head to him giving him only a head nod.

"Well then wishing you safe trip", I was making way to the door already I need to be at school and have a little chat with Aisha who I found out recently was almost the top student a first class student.

"There she is, she snatched her bestie boyfriend. They are almost getting married but she came in between causing a rift she's a real snitch"
Whisper of voices swift pass my ears, taking a glimpse seeing a group of girls with zahra admits them make my blood blood like melted lava.

I was pulled by my wrist by Aisha who lead me to a lobby,
"you should have let me give them a piece of my mind"
I said In between heavy breath not liking the fact that she pulled me away.

"They aren't worth your time rahil, I might not know the real reason behind everything but I felt you are more than what they are causing you of"

Her voice gave her away, she sounded every bit sincer that she trusted me without even knowing the truth behind everything, it was as if my anger disappeared into the thin air together with the least word she uttered.

I thought for a second this was real friendship I found which I never asked for.

"Thank you Aisha"
Those words left my oral cavity on there own just so I could show her gratitude. Which I was great full for she didn't prude further about the truth we sat in utter silence until the time got our examination came.

Laying on the bed with my phone in between my hands as I chatted away with ansar.

"Well I only have two more papers to round up, you won't believe what happened today"

And the event of the day came to my mind making me want to share with ansar who was keenly giving me a listening war.

"Zhara"
At the mention of her name I could see how swift his demeanor changed making me go on.

"She pulled a stunt which I brushed pass thanks to Aisha but I won't let it slide the next time"

My voice was filled with range,
"She can't scope low to her level all this will come to a stop once we make it officially"

And we where at it again, ansar wanted to make me his lawfully wedded wife which I always webbed myself out of the topic but today it seemed there was no way out and it was the perfect solution just to rile zhara up to see the worst she could do.

"We will talk about it once am done with my examination inshaAllah"

The last statement was all thanks to ansar who was turning me into a complete stranger from who I was months ago.

"Then I can't wait and your flight ticket are already booked I'll send them in tomorrow after your examination"

He was the very best at it, booking me a flight just so I could fly back to Kano to surprise laylah was the plane I hope he didn't inform her about.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
10-4-2024