❄️ Getting back at them❄️

___________________________________

Abuja feels so cool but also bored, "it's because you gat no friends but as soon as you start making friends you won't find it boring no more" Layla said still cutting the fruit into tinny cubes for her husband.

The two sisters are in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the family, it's been a week since rahil came to abuja she was supposed to go shopping today for her new wardrobe.

"I know that wat you kept saying" rahil rolled her eyes upward at her sister pushing a large uncut water melon into her mouth making her earn a glare from Layla.

"Common am just eating this small" rahil tried defending herself smiling sheepishily at her sister.

"Go get ready" Layla said in order for rahil to let her have a breathing space.

The girl talk to much Layla murmured under her breath. Getting back to work.

Rahil jumped on her supper comfortable bed, picking her phone under the pillow, no one can stand the sight of the room because clothes are literally every where.

Just how lazy rahil is to pack her clothes,"fools" she mumbled under her breath just after coming across the ugly picture of biggie, the asshole she cursed again under her breath throwing the phone on the bed.

She still loves him deeply and was not happy with the fact that he was always in her mind 24/7 not to talk about her pregnancy which she was still yet to do nothing about.

She got up from the bed strolling straight into the loo to take her shower which was off cause a bubble bath.

Rahil can literally spend the whole day in the bathroom just inside the bathtub with water that calmed the soul.

"subhanAllah Rahil see how you turned this room" laylah yelled Knowing her sister could only be in the one place which is the bathroom the girl can even be sleeping how obsessed can one be with a bubble bath laylah wondering shocking her head off.

She picked of the clothes that where littering around the floor, from her brief to tops maxi gowns PJs and everything one could think

"You Better be behaving" laylah said to Rahil who just walked out from the loo wrapped in a Pink comfy bathing rub.

"Ain't I behaving" Rahil rolled her eyes at her sister who just shook her head and walk of the room.

"Just be down in five or else we are living without you" A small hiss escaped rahils pouty lips as she made her way into her new walkin closet which was filled to the beam with new set of clothes.

Bringing out two maxi gowns which has the same color and a black abaya Rahil dumped them on the white couch in the room which has so many clothes on before Layla took them to the lundry house and now.

She applied some powder on her face lining her eyes then a lip balm, giving herself a once over she walked to the shoe section where all her shoes where lining up, all heals and weighes she never wear fat shoes which to her will make someone intimidate her and she never want to feel intimated.

Settling on some black weigh Rahil picked the bag she came with which was a designer Gucci she loves the bag so much that she never gets tired of wearing it when though she has so much more Gucci designers in her closet but that was her favorite.

"That's the car Abbi got for you" Layla said pointing at a black sleek benz e_class, which made Rahil to triple on her shoes and fall down on her knees.

Right on time ansar, whose a brother laylah's husband Afif came out from the other side of the house with laylah's first and only son, Ahmad was laughing holding on to there stomach as they laughed there ass out seeing the drama queen on the floor.

"What my girl doing on the floor" Afif asked getting out of the main house as he sighted Rahil on the ground not liking the fact that all the three where laughing at her including Layla.

"Thank you" Rahil dust off her clothes as she gazed hard on ansar not liking her in-laws one bit, she promised to get back at him that he will pay so dearly for it.

All through the drive to the Ahmad zaman's Mansion the car was pin drop silent with Rahil scoffing all thoughout the drive.

If it was on a normal day and not today she did be singing along with the song playing low in the background but today wasn't any other day, Rahil pitied them so much because she's going to get back at them one way or the other especially Ansari who kept taking glances at Rahil only for her to catch him and not dart her grace away he's always the one to look away.

Not even him, all those asshole get a strick attitude from her only those that are lucky to have her respecting them which including Afif and the rest.

So it's been a while since i updated this book but here we are today.

Vote
Comment
Share
Tag your loved ones.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_20_1_2021