❄️Choice❄️

I made sure all my clothes where packed but I couldn't place a finger on the limited edition tracksuit I got online, I thought it was at the laundry but my search was fruitless.

The jolt and amazement didn't get a grip on me until rahil decided to show pulling her LOUIS VUITTON Monogram Pegase Legere 55 Rolling Suitcase, effortfully in my POLO RALPH LAUREN Dark Green Fleece Popover Hoodie matching with it sweet pant.

I did a double blink to make sure I wasn't just imagining things or better still dreaming but the certifiable gave me a full blown grin like a Cheshire Cat, I almost flamed out.

"Isn't those my clothes"

I couldn't help but vocalize, but rahil gave me a shoulder shrugged as if she didn't hear what I said or I wasn't at all referring to my clothes.

I was at the brick of losing it all like I hate to share my stuffs and this mad girl was playing dump.

"You see I just happened to fall in love with it and decided to have it to myself"

And I nodded my head at what she just said as if really waiting to her to explain further the girl really need to be check maybe she hit her head somewhere in the wall for her to be acting this way.

Maybe when she was a child, I gave her a pitiful look as though that would ease the situation but it didn't instead my thought traveled back to the day before, where she declared me as her fiancé to her ex boyfriend it was getting complicated I knew but heck who does that knowing I was his sisters ex also even though I wouldn't like to be reminded about it.

The car ride started, I glanced at her side with my eyes seeing she was busy with her phone, there was Many things I wanted to talk to her about but just shook my head of it.

If there was something I noticed from her then she was merely a living shell like she was broken but she tried so had to conceal it but I noticed, I saw pass the high wall she created.

And the shrilling sound of her phone made her almost jump out of her seat but she was quick to compose placing the phone over her eyes, couple of minutes passed without her speaking but I could see the glint of tears gathering in her eyes.

"Zahra it isn't what it look like"

She tired saying but it seemed the call got disconnected from the other end. She pulled the phone to her laps fighting the urge to burst into tears, taking that as a clue I packed the car by the road side and watch as she struggled with her breath to keep her tears at bay but I was only proving had and hurting her the more.

"You should let it out"

My voice sounded awfully low as though I was talking to a toddler but she didn't look my way which only hurt me but I knew it was okay to behave the way she was doing.

"Rahil"

I tried calling out softly...

"I just hate it I hate everything and it hurts I can't hold it in any longer"

And her water work began..., it was as though she was pouring hot melted fusillade into my heart. I couldn't describe the feeling that erupted my heart because I felt the need to protect her and hear her out I wanted to solace her.

It was as if I was seeing a complete different person right before me as she let her tears out, I didn't make any move to stop her if anything we all need to cry at one point or the other in life and that point I so much wished we could switch sides just so I could cry out my heart and all the heaviness I was feeling.

Signing her sob seemed to have dead down but not completely, I pulled out a black weave from my pocket and passed it to her, rahil was almost inaudible until I called out her name so softly, merely above a whisper which I doubt she heard.

But she did and she pulled her messing face towards me, facing me completely with a pout, her eyes traced to my stocked out hand seeing I wanted her to help herself with the piece of clothing she did and went on cleaning her tears with it not bothering to thank me.

And the car fell into a palpable silence which, I could hear the sound of her breath which was not normal like mine she was breathing quite heavily which I thought she needed some fluid into her body.

"I hope you feel better"

I tried saying more like starting the conversation after hitting the road she was silent and only nodded her head which I didn't like but didn't say anything and minutes after.

"Why would Zahrah think so lowly of me"

She started and as much as I wanted to hear her opinion or what was going through her head I stoped her because her voice was breaking.

"You shouldn't worry yourself, she made her choice and it's now your choice to make"

She took a brief second looking at me then took her gaze back to the road as if thinking about what I said.

I have made my mind and choice now

Vote
Comment
Share
It's a double update 💃💃

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Zhernerh
10-1-2024