❄️hazard❄️

Ramadan Mubarak 🌙

I must say I loved this Eid more than any other having to spend time with my cousin, I lost contact with since during secondary school, this Eid was more than I imagined it to be in one word merriment.

"So ya mutumin"
My cousin with the name of saleema asked haleema who was sited over by the bed side losing her long curly hair, and I was jealous because she got it from her mother who was an Indian with blonde hair.

"Ahh ai am just passing time with him you know his not my type of man"
She threw over to saleema who made a face.

"But I don't think there is any better man for you out there other than him, Wallahi yana sonki"

"And there you go again, sabida his your best ally"

"Not that leema kema kinsani"

She threw her arms in the air in a dramatic way getting all defensive, I watched the two with a keen eyes as they conserved knowing I was no match for them, maybe I was not as wild as they where talking about stuffs.

And the next thing I knew was Haleema pulling out her vapper, I was stupor for a second at her action she was taking narcotic which is very addictive I guess she was one an addict.

"What of halim"
She asked out to saleema after taking out a huge smoke out of her mouth recalling the first time I tried it I almost saw death flashing right before my eyes which was why I never tried again.

"His fine fah, we are even playing the game"

"You and this imassage game, rahil kefa when are we going to see invitation cards"

She asked making me jest nervously at her statement.

"I know you would say till you graduate, but me like this I can't wait to get married"

Making me wonder what is in the marriage that people are so very desperate to get well maybe apparently for the desire, the shrilling sound of my phone got my attention on it. Ansar name was boldly written making me scoff lightly I guess he was back at it again.

The call ended and immediately it started ringing again, "shouldn't you be picking Kinsan wulakanci babu kyau"

And I did reluctantly placing the phone over my ears.

"Am fine"

I muttered almost inaudible the room went pin drop silent and I swear if a pin is to drop then you did hear the sound it will making contact with the ground those two wanted to hear what it was I was going to talk about making me excuse myself toward the balcony still with the phone placed over my ears.

"I'll talk to zahra about it, ansar then we will sit and talk".

"You should do that tonight rahil, I'll be coming to kaduna so we could use the train together back to Abuja"

He said from the other end making me go all defensive.

"Kasan am not a child for you to be treating me this way"

Hausa was something I speak only on rear occasions that is when am with my parents especially with baba.

"I just want to take care of you"
I couldnt help resisting the eye roll that came after his statement.

The call ended soon afterwards and it's him asking me about our trip and how I had been, well that was first I never had this kind of relationship it was always chatting but I felt with ansar he was different.

I got back to the room only to find two addition members who where my cousin I couldn't even remember there names. Both had light skin and look way too beautiful even more than haleema but they had the same eyes which was hazel and beautiful a trait they got from there Indian mother.

"Rahil koh"
One of them spoke making me nod my head, "you have grown so big and beautiful"
His compliments made me brush but I hide it I was always a sucker for compliment.

"Thank you, but I couldn't remember your name"

He laughed out with a vibration, "I know because it's been so long. Well am khalifa and his abbas"
He gestured at the other brother who seemed reverse well I guessed he was an introvert.

"Nice to meet you all"

I flashed them a smile, sitting next to haleema by the bed side, she doesn't have her vapper anymore making me wonder if she doesn't want to get caught by her sibling, khalifa seemed to be the elder one.

And my phone buzzed on my laps notifying an incoming massage which was from zahra, I didn't wait any second before tapping on the green app which was WhatsApp.

I was boggled as I read the long paragraph she left me making me call her immediately after reading it, she was out of her mind it was clear evidence because what the heck was all this.

I was getting tempestuous as I watch her call ring without her ringing.

You know what zahra, you could go trench undersurface of snake pit for all I care. Am only coming to realize that you are nothing but a wholly piece of turd. And about ansar this is just beginning you lost the chance to talk to me the way you did since the day you got married. Get it straight into your vacuous psyche, and you should wait for my wedding card.

Discarding the phone on the bed only to realize that I was alone in the room yet again, maybe she doesn't know who I was. She under estimate what I was capable of doing including getting married to ansar just to get back at her for talking the way she just did to me.

What hurt more was she wasn't even ready to understand she jumped into conclusions how witless of her, even though I was seeing ansar or better still we where dating I see nothing wrong in it she was married for crying out loud and the frustration was getting to me...

Thou sunkira ruwa ranzu ruwa nata Dukan su. Zahra an taro match.

I don't know if it's only me😂😂 but the song is stucked into my brains 😫 I wanna hear your comment on this...

Comment comment comment

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
10-3-2024