❄️Renaissances ❄️

"Ansar you should just divorce me"

Ansar was sure his ears was playing tick on him but rahil bloodshot eyes where staring death at him.

He felt his heart melt some more for her, there and then he decided to be her backbone.

Ansar saw right throw her fades that she tried so hard to conceal, but her walls just crumbed down right before him and he saw her for who she was once's just as the child who was helpless, there was no doubt that she suffered in her last relationship and had been used.

"Rahil am not divorcing you, we are in this together"

Rahil closed her eyes letting the tears strolling in full force, ansar won't just get it this was the brokest she had been in her life and she doubted she would have anymore strength left for anything but there he was promising to be there with her through thick and thin, rahil swallowed taking in his appearance to appreciate him for who he was for the very first time in her life.

With no lie or feeling attached rahil knew she had done absolutely nothing to deserve someone like him if anything she won't even want someone like herself for him, she was going to tell him everything just so he could hate her and maybe divorce her she was depressed and stored of everything at the moment.

"You don't deserve me ansar, I had done every bad thing out there that you could thing of you won't want a wife like me for you"

Ansar's chest squeezed painfully at her words not helping the anger that spread fast across him for the boy who made her this way.

"Rahil I don't know what you went through or what you are scared of but am here for you I'll be forever be and am not moving an inch from been your husband, you know why I don't deserve you rahil because you are stronger than I thought you would be for going through what you went and still staying strong"

Ansar let out a shaky breath at the end of his statement not feeling any bit better because it's seemed to have fueled her sob, she was now shaking her head at him.

"I had an abortion ansar it wasn't even a proper one, I took the pills on my own and went through the pain I a mutilate the pregnancy alone"

Ansar stared at her with what she could term as pity and empathy rahil knew she wanted him to hate her and maybe scold her for what ever she had done at last he should divorce her so she could be off this shackles of having herself tied to him in a married she couldn't name.

"It's all in the past now"
Ansar Voice was merely above a whisper taking in her reactions, his mind has already been made up rahil exhaled exhausted knowing nothing would convince him now maybe she would try later or tomorrow.

And the room fell still until laylah came informing them about rahil father wanting an audience with the two of them
Making rahil's heart skip beats which went on for a couple of moments until laylah was out of the room.

Noticing her panic ansar conflicted with himself to console her but failed not knowing how, she was already on her feet taking the lead as though her mind had already been made.

"I .... you don't have to go ansar if you feel forced"

And that railed him up because heck with her attitude he pulled her back holding her wrist hurting her in the process, rahil let out a soft cry from her lips making ansar let go of the hold he had on her hand.

"You..."
His voice sound edgy almost making her jump out of her skin because rahil could swear that the man before her wasn't the man she got married to or even know, there was something in his eyes

....

Even with the air condition hitting them cold across there bare skin rahil couldn't help but feel hot all over her body, and the tension across the room wasn't helping at all.

Her father had never had the look he had on today and she knew it was something she brought upon herself and she had to pay for it.

"Am deeply sorry, I don't even know where to start off but I just spoke to your father regarding this you don't have to keep the marriage if you don't want to, nobody will welcome such a wife"

Her fathers words where like direct arrow targeted toward her heart because it broken the littlest hope she had or rather she was holding onto, she knew it was going to come to this, which was why she asked for a divorce herself but this coming to from her father left her to feel nothing other than a shame of herself.

"I understand the situation, but I don't mind it was only but a mistake she made in the pass and it won't crease her from being my wife"

Rahil swallow hearing a sign of relief coming from her father but she couldn't bring herself to lift her head to meet his gaze she couldn't even apologize properly since after the beating she received.

"Please you shouldn't feel forced you can just untied yourself from the marriage"

He pressed further but ansar didn't weaver rahil didn't know what she had done to deserve him or better still what she was going to do to him all she knew was that she was great full and that she didn't made the wrong choice.

...

...

...

And unlike any other bride who got married mine was totally different from the marriage to me going with my husband that very day, just as I sat across the room listening to how my father kept convincing ansar to flee from the marriage to how he was vehement and held bent on wanting to keep it made my heart soften and there and then I vowed to obey him and be the very best version on myself just as he wanted me to be.

My father gave his permission of him taking his wife along with him, that my presence was no longer needed in the house. Heck I wanted throwing tantrums but I couldn't bring myself todo that not after bringing shame upon myself.

I wasn't allowed to pick a thing or even say good bye to my mother my father sent me off with ansar not after showing blessing upon him as if I wasn't in the room, off course I was no longer my fathers favorite child.

Never had I thought my life was going to get humbled this way, I couldn't help the tears neither the sob that escaped but my father payed no head to me that was his way of course to show how mad he was with me, of course I knew but just a little acknowledgment won't hurt.

Ansar let me cried to my fill all through the ride to his home which ended sooner and he had already pulled at the drive way of the house making everything ingest, my feet got cold not knowing what to expect from his family was I even welcomed.

That was when reality slapped me hard across the face but ansar tried very hard to make me calm which I did after finding myself in the welcoming warm arms of his mother, my mother Inlaw, I couldn't help crying some more and she let me cried to my filled until I pulled out ducking my head low because I wet her clothes. I couldn't find my voice to explain or even apologize but she understood and even feed me with her hand.

And as hard as it was to believe I found myself a mother but I couldn't hope for so from my father in-law because he was the exact opposite he was nothing but cold toward me hurting me some more.

But ansar was a darling I fell for him faster than I could think about it, I couldn't help my poor heart.

.....

The End

Vote
Comment
Share
And Alhamdulilah we are done
Thank you all those who spared a part of there time to read a little part of this or even all, words can't be enough to express how much great full I'm to you all. I couldn't have been here without you all and as you all know I have an ongoing book fear and storm it would be of great favor if you stop by and check it out.

Thank you once more

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
10-6-2024