❄️Betrayal❄️

____________________________________

Rahil breath hitched in her throat, she couldn't believe her eyes at the same time couldn't help the bile that rose up her throat not helping her self.

Rahil throw up all the content of food she manage down her throat last night because of her nagging mother.

And within a blink of an eye she was outside the apartment running none stop like her life depend on it, what had she done to herself Rahil thought letting the tears fell in full force,

After crying to her fill, rahil found herself back home and back to the confines of her room successfully thanking her stars for not bumping into any of her brothers on the way.

Rahil sat on the flour in her room crying out her eyes, what was she supposed to do now was all the promise made by Abdulmumin lies.

Was she too nerve or just so stupid she thought but swallow everything as she stood on her feet toward the mirror raising her maxi dress up to see her flat belly, there was no sign of pregnant making her sign.

Could it be she wasn't pregnant, Rahil thought where all over the place as she paced up and down her room planing and then shaking it off soon a knock came on her door knowing it was her mother Rahil rushes to her closet.

"I'll be done in minutes"

Rahil half yelled hoping her voice sounded all normal. Getting down the stairs her mother was on the sofa searching through her bag when Rahil made her present known by saying her Salam's.

"You should get ready we will go out"

Her mother said not caring to notice the pout on her daughter lips which said it all, "but Ummi I told you I'm
Sick I need to see a doctor"

The mother looked at her daughter for a while bit longer before nodding her head.

"Get dressed I'll drop you by the hospital"

Rahil exhale a breath turning on her heals back to her room where she got dressed in a yellow dress wrapping a veil around her neck.
She was going to the hospital after her mother drop her to get some pregnant stripe.

Pulling her face mask up Rahil waved her mother car until it disappeared from the hospital gate.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_