❄️ prognostic❄️

Eid comes with this feeling that wash over us and I couldn't say what it was that came over me, why I couldn't have my head shake off her thought and having to convey a message I was suppose to pass to laylah.

It was the first I saw her in any native wear and I could say it was the perfect view for once's eyes o knew I was cooking something which doesn't seem appropriate one bit but I wasn't backing down.

I couldn't shake of the thought instead made my way into the living room to settle down, and as much as I expected she came after me minutes after I settled down I was almost anxious she wasn't coming.

"You look beautiful"

I said with a smile not letting our gaze clash, knowing I won't be able to look away i couldn't say what it was that was up with me but am acting weird and not normal one bit.

"You said you wanted telling me something, I couldn't even wait"

Not paying head to my complicated which I was a bit disappointed about, who does that.

"Well I can't remember what it was"

I said taking my attention off her and back to the television which was showing some anime, I could feel her gaze on me but decided to not pay head to her.

And the television when blank, I didn't have to be told what was going on to know who was behind it, and rahil had a contented smile marrying off her pretty face.

Wait did I just thought of her as beautiful I thought we where sworn enemies then what was it that came over me.

Exhale a breath sitting up right taking my whole attention on her making her raise her brows questionably at me,

"Ansar you have to tell me what it is you lied about or your day won't go as planed"

Knowing she wasn't one to give cockamamie or vacuous threats, closing my eyes for a brief second in search of how to go about with what I was about to say.

I still couldn't tell how she was going to react, knowing all this won't solve the problem she was standing in front of me hands akimbo blocking my view, a cephalalgia  was already forming at the dorsum of my head.

The sight before me was one that could send a person into tantrum of merry laughter, tapping her feet raring above the soft Italian rug. Perpetrating sober expression, our gaze skirmished which could send me ten feet below ground.

And laylah decided to grace us with her presence, feeling the tautness in the aura raising a brows at us as to why there was so much tautness around the air which was tangible.

Displaying the fake smirk one would feature, i stole a gance at the person in question seeing as she was giving an expiry glare made me stomach much of my merriment.

"She was missing me"

I could say I was enjoying everything, laylah was looking between us now as though wanting to point out what it was that was actually going on but decided to stop it the last minute seeing as her sister was fuming with orbit.

"You shouldn't keep standing rahil, go and get him some food and get some for yourself"

Laylah said dismissively, I had a doubt thought on eating the food or not I was very likely that I was poisoned and could die for all she cared she was still giving me the look that was keeping me at the edge of the couch.

And she came right on time laylah existed the living room, "here is the food but you should know what to do before eating, for your dear life"

She had this satisfying look on waiting for me to chose on what to do next, making up my mind at this type of situation was the hardest but I sat up properly with my hands rested on my mid tights.

My gaze was fixed at her just so I won't miss her reaction from what I was going to verbalize.

"Let's get married"

It sounded even foreign even to my auricle, but she didn't seem fazed instead the revise was the case I was nervous kissing my teeth waiting for her eruption but nothing came it was as though she zoomed out and I sat waiting, growing raring but nothing came.

"Rahil" I called out very modestly, and she gave me a smile one that I couldn't read pass all I saw was glint of tears in her eyes before she left.

I sat there in my cold dried sweat afriad of what to come, she was never one to acted the way she just did. If anything rahil was known for her swift action and I fell a knot tie beneath my belly affright of what was yet to come.

If only I knew this was going to be the beginning of us.

Tohh masha Allah I felt the need to keep on writing.
We are at 5k reads 🎊 thank you my dear readers 🙏
How's 2024 treating us all, well too me an still thinking ...

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
30-1-2024