❄️sneak peak❄️

Asalamu alaikum, how are you all. Hope Alhmdulilah. Masha Allah,

How the lockdown.
Ramadan Mubarak to you all

Aleeyu xynab
All rights reserved
_2020_

Rahil struggle to keep her veil in one place, letting a soft annoying sound escapes through her lips right on time biggie can holding the two sticks.

Couldn't understand what was going on but he looked dread making my stomach twisted, abdul sat on the other side after turning on the standing fan.

Exhaling a breath rahil looked at her wrist to see if it was time to return home, but much to her surprise only thirty minutes has passed.

"We need to talk"
Standing on his feet biggie walked to the door where he put on the  lock before returning to his previous sit, taking her hands in his.

"Rahil"

His breath was shaky making her still not finding it in her to look him in the eyes his voice said it all, and there is no going back. Looking at there hands it gave her some sort of reassurance, she needed it especially at moment like that.

Clearing his throat making her gaze shift to his orbs Rahil let a shaky breath, "it's positive"

Just two words made her world crashing down, how can she be pregnant when she's just 16, removing her hands from his Rahil let her shoulder shook not helping her water work.

"Baby we will fix this" biggie said in an attempt to make her stop crying which he did, Rahil eyes where now stained red from the tears, "what if I die" her breath was shaky.

"Baby you will be okay, don't just stress yourself"

Rahil not able to sleep through out the night keep tossing from one side of the bed to another, slipping out of bed she walked to the balcony where the moon was shinny bright the sky was beautiful with cloud patches and beautiful stars, maybe they should get married soon Rahil thought but there was no way they could.

Abdul was still not yet done with college, and she was still waiting for her result which will be out soon.

...

"I promise no sex"
Abdul said pulling her panties down, Rahil remembered how it all started from asking her out to asking her to meet him, not realizing what was happening.

The sharp pain she felt between her legs shutting straight to her brains made her yelled out her mother's name, but biggie was too far gone.

....

Rahil blinked back the tears, she isn't going to cry. It didn't start from her neither was it going to end with her, the ringing of her phone inside the room, made her head back to the night stand where her phone was down faced, biggie face showed on the screen a face time.

Slumping on the high arm chair biggie grin wildly at me letting the smoke out of his mouth then his nose, Rahil always wondered how he does it.

The guy is asmatic but never care about his health, "I got us a solution we see tomorrow as early as possible"

He stated in a gloomy voice before shaking his head off and the two lovers chatted away throughout the night until the sun raised.

The hard knock on Rahil door pulled her out of her thought blinking her eyes open she climbed down her bed to the door where her mother was standing hands in the air wanting to place another knock.

"Pray"
Was the only word she said before disappearing from the door to her other siblings room to wake them up for prayer, and instead of Rahil to pray she sat back down on the bed.

The weight of crime she committed won't let her face her lord, how was she supposed to place her head to greet him forgetting that the lord is the most forgiving most merciful.

Getting dressed, not even caring to grap her breakfast which was on the cold kitchen island Rahil sneezed out of the house determined to talk to biggie about getting rid of the baby as fast as she could only to realize her phone was back in her room she had only with her the money she was going to use for her transport.

Getting down the car after settling the cabman Rahil wondered how she was going to get into the house without biggie knowledge and soon an idea pop up her head to say she came to visit her class mate who was biggie's cousin, stayingwith them.

The guards let her into the house but not after giving her weird stares for coming to people house that early but that should be the least she was supposed to care about, going into biggies apartment was not something new to her because she had his keys and could get in maybe he was sleeping.

The room was locked using the key she pulled from her bag Rahil walked further into the apartment which was all quite but soon a sound got her attention making her move as fast as she could to the door which she wasn't mistaking was biggie as first she thought he was watching over all those erecting movie until she saw what was happening before her eyes after pushing the door open.

Yess o this just the beginning

I won't promise frequent update but I'll try my possible best see I update when m opportune to.

Do a favor by checking out my other books, they are on my profile

Thank you

Tell a friend to tell a friend
Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
2020