❄️The line❄️

I couldn't say much about this going on in my life but once u cut people off, then it's really over and that was it with Zhara and her family.

After seeing her brother in a car with a girl the next thing I heard was his wedding date been fixed with someone else well you all could understand my heartbreak.

It wasn't as thought I loved him but I was trying to give him a chance, and my heart got broken again ya rabbi fasting was the only thing helping keep my sanity intact because why not, nursing a broken heart was something I never thought I could go through again.

Fasting will be over in few days, and we would be leaving together with answer to Kano tomorrow and it was by road I just hate the choice he made of stopping by at kaduna to collect his Eid outfit, couldn't the friend send it over to him I thought but brushed it off.

I was done with exams and was lazing around I had like 3 moths break heaven lord I thought I would have to look for something to do with my life before the month run over maybe, I should learn a new language maybe Arabic but how would I go about it.

Still with the thought running across my mind I pushed the duvet off me, as I got on my feet and walked to the window side, it was till raining and my feet where internally crying from the cold I was getting into my body from the chilled barefoot marble floor, my flipflop wasn't anywhere in sight making me dash to the bathroom.

I had couple of thing that need to be taken care of like getting my facials done, getting my henna and hair like literally everything I was going to exhaust myself  so much that i cringed from the stress I knew I was going to suffer from not to talk about the fasting but thank god it raining and the weather is chilly.

Settling on a black abaya gown with black pearls embroidered on, i ran down the stairs hoping I could catch a sight of ansar just so he could drop me and there he was in the living room laying in the three sitter his attention completely on the television which was airing some football match.

Well let's me not rant about how much I hated the sport so much and also wonder what fun they where getting from watching it, I stood there for couple of minutes contemplating whether to ask him or just hire a cab because my car is not still fixed.

Clearing my throat to gain his attention which did almost immediately making me wonder if he was aware of my presence and decided not to pay head to me, never the less I brushed it off seeing as his eyes was roaming around my dress.

I guessed he understood I was dressed up and heading out why he got his attention off me and back to his watching making me exhale he was making this harder.

"Hi"

I tried to call out but my voice was merely above whisper which I doubted he heard, but much to my dismay he did and shot his attention back to me making me pout.

"If you don't have anything to say rahil just go and as you can see am busy and you are distracting me"

He was trying as much as he could to sound bored but heck I wasn't distracting him, I wasn't even anywhere close to him I thought internally rolling my eyes heaven wards.

"Could you please drop me off at the spa, please"

He took in my appearance yet again, then resumed to his watching before saying I should wait for him to chance which took him almost an hour and I was getting late for my appointment.

And he was out dooming a track suit I fell in love with at first instantly it was black and god I was lost staring not at him but at the outfit he chooses maybe cause of the chilly weather, maybe I should still it from him. I thought to myself smirking internally I was going to do that because I couldn't let him have it to himself but it was going to oversize me but I cared less.

He pulled at the lots of the building, I flashed him a thankful beam knowing all through the ride I was only thinking of how to get the outfit he was dooming in to be mine.

"Would you hire a cab back or..."

It was a deliberate omission hoping I could say other wise but I nodded my head negatively.

"You should come pick me up if you are free please"

And I couldn't help wonder what it was that got over me to be acting weird around him maybe it was because we are now civil with each other and no longer at war.

And by the time I was done, ansar was already waiting for me. It was already past magrib prayer and I broke my fast already just that I was hunger and didn't have a proper meal.

He requested we stop by at dominoes which I quickly agreed to hopping to get ice cream cold stone I have been craving for that lately and hot shawarma, lord in heaven you all can't imagine how I was salivating.

We settled on eating there and loo and behold I sighted umar and his fiancé who he of course introduced me to as a family friend I could even laugh it off.

I didn't know what came over me but i introduced ansar as my fiancé also.

...

  Guys and all I could say was that was the beginning of the two.

How's the year treating us so far

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu zainab
10-1-2023