❄️ Moving on; going to school❄️

It was jst like yesterday we were celebrating a happy eid el-fidhr,here comes another holy day of eid Al-adha.Alhamdulillah!
May this eid brings u unending khairs towards ur doorsteps, ease ur suffering, dreams fulfilled, sins forgiven.May Allah bestow his blessings upon u & ur family.
Taqabbalallahu minna wah minkum!(eid Mubaraq).
____________________________________

Rahil just let her tears fall freely she didn't stop it or whip it off, only she knows the pain she was feeling she felt like dying but then biggie isn't worth her going to hell for she was going to pray heard to her lord so he could forgive her she had committed a greet sin first zinna then got pregnant out of wedlock then aborted the child, she felt as though the weight of sin she vomited was just too much for someone as young as herself.

The sound of knock on her door made her quickly clean off her face with her palms, she walked to the door unlocking it, the maid stood "Alhaji is calling you"she informed walking down the stairs.

Rahil quickly rushed to the toilet took a quick five minutes shower she just let the water fall freely she dried her hair and walk into her closet to wear some clothes.

She picked a pair of sweat pants and it shirt, she packed her hair In a low bun wrapping it in a black veil.

She skipped down the stairs to the library where she was sure her father could be at that time, it was a very big library where his home office was also at one side of the library.

You could get the full view of Kano GRA from the library because the walls are made of glasses.

"Good morning dada" rahil greeted walking to where her father was sited and gave him a good morning kiss on each check.

"Good morning my child, how was your night" the father asked keeping the newspaper he was holding on the small center table in the library living room which has a cup of his tea.

"Alhmdulilah Dada, you called for me" rahil asked sitting next to her father on the three sitter sofa in the library living room.

"Yes rahil guess what" her father side waving a white envelope to her face. Rahil just looked confused she couldn't guess anything at all it was already obvious that she was the last child and also the father's pet among all the children.

"Your admission later" Alhaji kabeer said smiling at his daughters surprise face, "OMG dada you are the best" rahil said hugging her father who was beaming at her, she was actually proud and happy for having a father like him "dada thank you so much may Allah reward you" she prayed hugging her father yet again whose heart was swelling in pride.

"Let's see" she collected the envelope opening it, she read the content her heart swelling she hugged her father again thanking him.

Rahil couldn't believe she was going to Nigeria American University (NAU) the most expensive university in the whole of Africa subhanAllah, "so start packing your flight will be tomorrow" Alhaji kabeer said to his daughter who was still holding him.

"Common baby don't cry" Alhaji kabeer said whipping away the tears running down her sas with his fingers. "Dada am just proud of having you as a father" she said hugging him again. "Common am also proud of having you as a child" He said making her beam. Among all his children rahil was his best and favorite he just love her so much that he couldn't even say how or why.

Rahil returned back to her room after making sure all the people in the house get to know about the news she going to the best university in the whole of Africa, she picked her latest iPhone which was iPhone 12 on the bed and dialed her sister's number Layla whose living in Abuja married with a kid alameen but the call him lameen.

"Sisi" rahil shouted through the phone Layla knew so we'll something has to be up with her sister for her to be so hyper and Happy maybe she hited a jack pot Layla thought waiting for what ever it was rahil going to tell her.

"Am coming to abujah I got admission at (NAU), so get my room ready" rahil shouted yet again thought the phone, to say Layla was surprised will be an understatement "Wow congratulations sis" laylah also shouted through the phone gaining the attention of her husband who was sited on the bed leg crossed looking at her every move, she smiled at him walking out of the room so she couldn't disturb him with there craziness.

"yess i know and am coming tomorrow just create my room okay" rahil inform ending the call so she could start packing.

She walked into her closet bringing bout large trollies, she started with all her abaya's where they occupied two trollies. Talkless of the remaining clothes, now what was she supposed to do, she stood lost in her thoughts just in time her mother walked into the room.

"Here" rahil waved thought the half open closet door. Hajiya hafsat (Ammi) just stood by the door looking at her daughter what was she even doing.

"What is this" Ammi asked sternly at rahil who was giving her mother her ever best puppy face, "Ammi the clothes am taking along" rahil said pouting her lips. Rahil was never a spoilt brat but been the last born came with it own attitude.

"Ni hafsatu nasiga uku" Ammi said her hand in her chin looking at her daughter, if not for rahil and her childishness how is she supposed to go with all this clothes in her closet is that even possible, "you should just choose the ones you like am going to send some money to Layla so you could have a new closet" Ammi said making rahil grin.

"Ammina you are the best" rahil hugged her mother placing kissing on her cheeks, "oyya start packing this clothes make sure you arrange then" Ammi ordered walking out of the room. Living behind a fustrated rahil who felt like screaming out her lungs.

Nigeria mother's she thought, if anything she love her family so much and promised to never do anything of such again no one was going to know about her past no soul she vowed.

So how was the chapter rahil is going to school it seems she had forgotten about her love fah biggie, what do you think.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020