❄️Cara mia❄️

Eid Mubarak may Allah accept from us and from you Ameen

The hot breeze brush pass my skin making the veil wrap lose around my face fall down to my shoulders display my bulky tresses of pilus which I didn't even acknowledge I was to cut of with the excitement of coming home after what seemed like forever not that I love Kano more than any other state but, I couldn't wait to see the little princess laylah brought into the whole which none of them is letting me see not even in picture, just how cruel they can all be.

An excuse they wanted so badly to make me buy of not wanting me to be distracted because of my examination knowing I'll just take the next plane to Kano.

But now done with my examination which was like few minutes ago, initially it was ansar plan saying I should surprise Layla.

After the necessary procedure at the terminal, I was already in the parking lots in search of ansar which I doubted I could find admits the lots of busting peoples.

Fetching my phone out of my bag, his incoming call was what I was met with displaying on the phone screen making a smile creep atop my lips.

"Am just across you"
He said making me look toward his direction taking in his appearance.

He was doming a Moroccan jallabiya in the color seal green which compliments his skin so well making me fall in love with the color on the instant, his hair where in weaves looking wet and shiny under the midday sun a cheerful smile sat atop his lips seeing I wasn't moving toward the car he called out my name softly taking me off guard.

"Cara Mia" even with a gun place over my head I couldn't say what it was he meant but knowing how cheesy ansar could me I had an inclining toward what it was but decided to move toward his direction.

I had no trolley what so every with me I even straight to the airport as soon as I was done done with my examination.

"How was the trip"

He asked once I was settled in the passenger sit with him over the wheels,
"Well I can't even say because the excitement is killing me I can't wait"
A pout was adorning my lips at the end of my statement, only realizing then how tired I was but darn it was just noon and I had couple of hours before the sun set and it was obviously going to take longer.

"But you look tired, should we stop by so you could eat"

Knowing me and how I don't like eating and also skipping breakfast a habit of mine I couldn't get over and today was like all the other days I was in a rush.

"I'll get to eat once we arrive"

And we arrived in his family house which had less people around it's obvious that everyone was carrying out his duties and tomorrow is the ceremony after all. Heading straight to laylah apartment which was situated at the far end of the house with him hot on my trains.

I couldn't help the tears holding the little princess who was named after her paternal grandmother but had my name as her nickname. The girl scream every inch me from her hair color which was just like mine blonde to every feature married around her face, I let my tears fall I was getting emotional it was as thought I birthed her well am going to spoil the girl rotten.

"So saboda bby su rahil an gefa mu kwandon shara"
(Sometimes along the line of throwing us in the bin because of the girl)

Laylah mother Inlaw voice came making me hide my blush away, if anything then she was the best a person could wish to have as one. She was down to earth and everything.

After exchanging a few pleasantries I excused myself into the other room which was meant for guest, I always tell laylah the room was of no use but here it was going to be of total use for me till the end of my stay there.

Well I ain't going back home, I have a child I will very much take care of but first things first I need my clothes which meant only one thing I should use laylah before I go back home to pick few of mine.

After freshening up I got back to laylah room where I found the little princes my namesake fast asleep.

"Come sit"

Laylah called tapping the space next to her on the bed for me which I did reluctantly knowing what it was she was going to talk about.

"Don't tell me you giving your bequeath because you seem all serious"

Pulling a joke admits the tensed air did it because I got her glaring at me lightly.

"So?"
Her statement held power wanting me to take of from where it is she want but I wasn't going to open up yet just not this early.

Raising my brows questioning at her to get her complete her statement.

"Why do you have to be like this rahil... what's your relationship with ansar"
Sensing I wasn't ready to talk made her to ask further.

"We..."
I paused to search for a right name for our relationship like she asked before signing guessing we had no name what so ever.

"We are more of friends, with the brother and sister Inlaw relationship atop"

The smile I was giving her by the end of the explanation made her throw a deathly glare my way making me wrap my hands in surrender.

"Actually we are getting to know each other, and we are getting along pretty well"

My lips where set in tight straight line both my perfectly curved brows raised toward her.

Double update yeah 🎉🎉
Vote
Comment
Share
Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
10-4-2024