❄️ classic bullshit❄️

____________________________________

Dedicated to. yasmeenah_m

Please leave a comment of what you think of this book and tap the lil star.

Rahil tip toesed into the kitchen like the thieve she was to get some Maggi wraps from the white glass Layla keeps it.

An annoying hiss escaped her lips as her hands couldn't reach the upper cabinets where her sister keeps it, she walked back furiously thinking a one way she could get the Maggi and make all there life miserable, let them just wait and watch she's going to make them pay for it one way or the other.

An idea was quick to stuck into her brain and Rahil smiled so mischievously at herself piting them.

No one will mess with her and go scoff free she was known even in school, known for never forgiving even after she said it's okay.

She took her black veil from the hump of clothes on the couch in the room and got her purse from the bed which was also unarranged with half the bed sheet laying on the flour, the white rug that was placed by the side of the bed was littered with water and juice she always end up pouring up the water she got from the kitchen or anything liquid.

Rahil doesn't care with what her mother and sister always tells her about been a dirty person, no she doesn't like dirt one bit but love the attention she gets from them which made then always cleaning after her it's gives her some satisfaction.

She doesn't care who doesn't want attention, no one right, she push the gate open making sure no one was seeing her not even the gate keeper was around probably in his room.

Rahil got the magi she went looking for hoping it will work just the way she wanted it to.

They bumped into each other with laylah who gave her an intimidating look which Rahil didn't get affected by the only person she is Afraid is both her parents and none of her siblings could make her have a bit of butterflies in her tummy just to make her nervous, hell the mere taught of it make her nostalgia.

She ran up to her room like one been chased after, Layla shake her head walking into the kitchen.

When will Rahil ever start acting matured like the grown up she is maybe been the last born really did affected her mentally, laylah tot rolling her eyes feeling a person Behind her who with no doubt she's sure is her husband.

He wrapped his hands securely around her waist making her exhale a sharp breath the effects he has on her was something she never wants to talk about.

Rahil grimace to herself like the fool she was who earned a lottery for the first time in her life time feeling victorious.

The smile was soon to disappear and a look of horror as replaced now that she destroyed all the drink, it only meant one thing she will also be affected.

No she won't let herself have a running stomach just because she promised to get back at them, or at least she should pretend taking the juice and just throw it away so she won't end up sick with tomorrow been her first day at school whoa she couldn't wait.

Probably a lot of girls and boys are going to have a hug crush on her wanting to be her friend if they only Know who she is then they won't even want to come near.

"Why are you grimacing your a fool" laylah nudged at her sister who has her hands placed under her chin having a smirk Layla knew the girl was up to no good.

"Well nothing you see I was just thinking about my first day at school" Rahil shrugged her shoulder with an innocent puppy face that one will think she's so innocent.

Rahil took her food as calmly as ever, "where is Ansar" Rahil asked looking around for the cause of her getting back at them.

"Probably in his room" Laylah shrugged not liking the taste of the orange juice she prepared.

"It's taste too sugary" Laylah said eyeing her sister knowing maybe she was up to something mischievous again.

Laylah remember the incident that happened back home making Rahil go to a boarding school because she put some pills in there paper soup just because there mom scolded her for been a dirty child.

"Wat have you done again" Layla asked through gritting teeth know the smirk on her sister face, thank God her husband wasn't paying attention to them.

"Well you know your stupid" Layla rushed back to the dinning area to stop them from taking the poisonous drink.

It was already too late because ansar was already gulping  a glass filled with the drink.

Rahil couldn't bubbled up the laughters down her throat as she erupted into fit of laughter like a lunatic.

Guys what😌 issa double update.

Yeah I mean it.

All you have to do is stroll up but before moving to the next page make sure you comment on what you think about this book, are you liking it already don't forget we are just starting.

Tap the lil start to vote.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
30_1_2021

This book is under serious edition why it's taken down and been republished and am changing some line In the
Story so hope you re read if you haven't done that so
You don't get confused.

See you all
Soon
Check out my ongoing books
Calm before the storm
And
Wild flower