❄️Strike❄️

And I walked roaming with gaze plaster on each row just so I couldn't miss the orange Pringle's I came searching for, my cheeks outstretched into a smile which was soon to defuse into the air as ahand was soon snatching it away from the row.

"Nooo, this the last piece and it's mine"

I screamed out loud not even looking up to the persons face considering how my gaze was on his chest which meant he was a bit taller than me and I had to outstretch my head up to have a proper view of his face which wasn't even necessary all I have to do was get that Pringle to myself.

Judging from his outfit the person much be the opposite gender for his choice of outfit.

And much to my pleasure the person wasn't even pulling a fight with me to take it which was supposed to be a big surprise to me or any other person, but hey I guess there are still kind hearted people left across the universe but surely I was not one of them.

"I can't even think of running into you this way Rahil"

The voice rang in my ears and if anything, I couldn't forget this voice when it was everything I crave to hear, my head was soon raised up to confirm my suspicions knowing this can never be a coincidence, the voice only belonged to one person.

The one and only person I let and still had the whole of my heart but can't still be with me. And it was as though my voice was taken away I was lost staring into his round bold creamy eyes that always reminds me of the moon or maybe that of an owl.

"Wow longest time no see"

His hands where pocked into the pockets of his ripped jeans, I was still surprised not to talk about how my heart was racing and as much afraid as I was I'd to do something stupid which was hugging the living day light out of him.

But I do much hate him, and at the same time I couldn't say if I was only telling myself I do hate him with every fiber of my been or I loved him and as pitifully as it sound I couldn't even move on from him.

And letting the anger take over me, the every shade of pink clouding my vision I side stepped him and led the way today the counter.

And as I gripped into the wheel tightly I let the heaviness I felt in my chest spread all over my body, I wasn't allowed to cry I told myself feeling as my vision became blurry this was it, the thing I was so much fighting the demons the every shade where coming back and letting my tears take over is all I did forgetting I was in Nigeria and admits traffic seeing as my window was been knocked vehemently made me watch to my side to see an anger looking bolt driver.

"Madam you fit park for the lot and not block our way"
He said aggressively not caring about the tears in my eyes or perhaps my messed or face, or how broken and a total mess I was of myself.

Well this was Nigeria I'm in I said to myself having a grip on myself I drove the car of of the gate humming a song playing from my phone which I connected with the car speaker.

I only had my wallet, car key and the Pringle cane I went extra miles to get, well the store I initially wanted going to was 20 minutes drive away from the house but they where out of stock which made me took the long drive to get it.

"And I have been looking for you"

Laylah voice came from the dining area strangling me, I just hope my mother wasn't within ear shot because I wasn't ready for any of her lectures like I only want to see myself in my room locked up and cuddle in my bed.

Giving a tight lip lock smile hoping she could see through it which I doubt she did.

"Like I know you will be excited your break has been extended because a staff lost his wife"

Laylah rambled and to be sincere I didn't know if I should be elated about it or not, sha whatever it was should be I just needed to be in bed and cry away the tightness within my chest.

On arriving to the room my phone buzzed indicating an incoming massage, at first I wasn't willing to check but decided against it and the massage I read threw me around the cliff.

"Do you think this all makes sense rah, you keep avoiding me. Knowing I love you and can't just walk away from everything"

Woah I said internally to myself, with a smirk not even knowing how, the message was from an unknown number which I don't even need to be told twice of who the sender was, and admits my thought the shrilling sound of my phone ringing pulled me out of trains.

Zahra name was written boldly, as we chatted away about me coming back and her sisters upcoming wedding which will be in a month time I forgot about all my worries.

And why does Rahil keep running away, don't you think they should discuss

Like the story is just starting and I'm going to done with this book Insha Allah before Ramadan hopefully Insha Allah and it will be available in OkadaBooks by then just do the needful.

And I want it to be 50 chapters only

Vote
Comment
Share
Happy new month
Ramadan Kareem
Iftar Mubarak

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
1-4-2023