❄️blunt❄️

This the second time am typing this page wattpad just decided to delete everything and I was left with nothing but a blank page I almost dumped this book but decided to keep on writing 🥹🥹 and I don't know where to even start from 😩

Pacing to and fro the living room trying to quench down the burning range but failing miserably, a hiss got out of my lips yet again, why was I even worried about her I thought to myself, not able to calm myself down.

My eyes traveled to the wall clock seeing it was pass nine another hiss got out, running my hand over my hair which needed a trim but I don't have that time for myself anymore, I was never a fan of hair always getting it cut to it lowest I look more smart with it, what I made myself believe until recently where my looks doesn't even matters, my beard was starting to grow which was a no match to my preferred clear chin.

If only I had her contact then I'd have called her to inquire about her location, the girl was careless it seemed, I thought to myself for the uncountable time that night, feeling my limps getting soar for standing to long I moved to the nearest sofa right in time the door broke open.

And in she came holding two paper bags, woah I thought to myself she let our gaze meet lingering for seconds before taking her eyes of me and back on her feet making way towards the staircase.

"And where the hell do you think you are going to"

I asked with a raised brows making her stop in her track to take a look at me to be sure I was talking to her then returning her gaze back towards the stairs making way for it, making me scoff unbelievably she was back to her true self I thought to myself been the devil sister or even the devil herself but which ever one she would decide to be was her own choice because she won't make way today until she tells me where she had been and why was she just coming home now.

I was soon standing before her, seeing as she wasn't ready to reply my earlier question.

"For heaven sake, what do you want from me ain't you tired already what more troubles do you want to create"

And her tone said it all, how tired she was and how desperate she wanted to see herself in her room, she was not in a very good mood I could sense.

Taking that as a clue to piss her off some more it could be called a payback or whatever it was but I didn't care less.

"Not until you tell me where you are from"

Folding my hands underneath my chest as we stared at each other, if looks would kill then I did be six feet down underground but I cared less, she would pay back for all the troubles she had caused me and it was an oat, side stepping me which I was quick to hold her hand pulling her back to where she was standing making the bag she was holding fall on the floor with it content spilling across the marble floor which she looked at with a tear glittering in her eyes.

"Just who the hell do you think you are to know where Am coming from! my dad?"

The glare didn't stop if anything it only got intense, "am not your dad but I care about you umar is no good for you"

"And since when did you decided to start caring about me, the last time I check we where anything but strangers. just don't let me start with you"

And I almost laughed at her last statement, I knew she wasn't one to pass all those empty threats if anything she was know for her swift actions admits no words, our last encounter of how she made me spend the whole night came flashing before my eyes but I was soon blinking it away, anything I should protect her from the likes of them.

"Can't you see what Zhara has done to me"

And I hated how I sounded, I hated how this would always be because of Zhara I was trying to at least protect her from getting her heart broken just the way his sister did to me.

"You shouldn't let yourself get consumed by bitterness, the last time I did i didn't get a good result, I know you are watching out for me which am thankful for but please not in this way"

She gestured at the mess I made of the floor, if Laylah was to walk into the house now out of the blue then she did run down our ears for how we made her house a mess just how overly dramatic she could be as a neat freak.

"Am sorry but there family is up to no good"

I wasn't going to give up and I won't let her with Zhara's blood not under my watch, anyone but not umar I said to myself.

The look she was giving me was that of I was totally ridiculous and maybe out of my senses but only I know what I was talking about I won't let her any where near that guy ever again not under my watch

Hehehe this not how I planned this chapter but then we should go with the flows.

What do you think of ansar so far,
Protecting her 😂😂 in his thought thou

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
7-12-2023