❄️crawling back❄️

I couldn't explain how or where the fever I was feeling erupted from, since I returned back from school I fell on the bed cuddle in a ball, as I cried I couldn't even say why I was in the state I was in, I thought I hated biggie or everything we shared but it was as though everything was coming back the time we shared together and the memories we share almost everything.

I remember how he use to paint my hands with red henna just so I could make up the excuses I make at home to go see him and spend time together.

Looking at my white nails staring back at me, I smiled sadly whipping away the tears, I just couldn't let everything we share go away just like that I said to myself.

The sound of my phone buzzing from the console make me sit-up right, I wasn't actually in the mood to pick it up but seeing as it kept ringing immediately it stop, made me think other wise.

Maybe it was an emergency, and I was thinking of the worst case scenario already, I was panicking the time I picked up the phone placing it over my ears, a thing I don't do often.

I prefer picking up my phone with my AirPods on or maybe another option than picking it bare just like now. The voice that hit my ears once I picked the call made all the hair in my body stand at attention.

"Rahil, Wallahi I can't leave without you please"

Came biggies voice, he sounded in a bad shape and I was already panicking more than the way I was before, he was mumbling words that's I couldn't even make, "please calm down where are you"

I asked already making my way out of the room as I picked my car key I wasn't even wearing anything to cover myself only the black chantily cap I had from early, maybe I stink but I didn't care.

Laylah wasn't anywhere around the house, and I didn't care asking the maid who I was sure was in the kitchen about her whereabouts, I only wanted to see myself in the location biggie gave me which was a hotel a well known one and I didn't even care if was spotted in a place I wasn't suppose to.

************

Pushing the door open biggie was laying on the floor of the said room, he was out from all indications but Rahil didn't notice him at first because of how dark the room was, no single light was getting through unless the door which was still widely open.

Rahils eyes search all over the room but soon her attention got on the floor noticing a wasted biggie whose breath was coming out with difficulties.

She soon got into the roomin search of his inhaler to help him, Rahil felt her tears in the way of her search blurring her vision.

"Rahil, you came"
Biggie said out smiling, Rahil didn't pay head to what he was saying all her attention was gone searching for his inhaler.

"I missed you so much Wallahi you are the only thing I need now in my life"

Biggie said hugging Rahil from behind frightening her, she stopped what she was doing earlier then turn to face him, it was evidently written that he was high and he had taken something Rahil got frightened.

"Biggie what have you done to yourself, you promise to stop this drugs but you didn't"

At her words she felt her eyes getting moistened with tears, just how toxic he had made his life maybe that was why Zahra was warning her cautiously against him, but will she be able to stay away from him when it was obvious he needed her in his life, not that she was any better than him but she was going to make him stay away from all this drugs.

"I only need you baby"

And he was hugging her tight, Rahil wrapped her arms around him securely, hoping for them to be fine and better, she couldn't even say why biggie was like this in the first place, it was all bad friend influence unlike her who was feeling to ashamed with all the sins atop her head.

Pulling him to the bedside where they both settled down with him resting his head on her shoulders still holding her tightly, "please don't leave me Rahil"

He pleaded in a voice she couldn't make, was this even love, does he love her or was he just using her. If it was before she saw what happened back in his room with his so called cousin then Rahil could have sworn with her life that biggie love her but she couldn't, she wasn't even sure if what he had for her was love or lust.

"You will be fine, by god will"

Raising his head from her shoulders as he looked at her lips making out the words she was saying, biggie sailed there lips in what was a kiss, just how much she missed those lips but Rahil couldn't reciprocate because she was too shooked and was trying so hard to get out of his hold but biggie was far too gone.

The loud wail of her phone ringing from the floor of the room brought the two back to life, making him pull away, seeing Laylah name writen boldly on the phone screen make Rahil panic.

"I have to go now"

Tohm Rahil dai lover girl ce, she can't let go of this screwed up guy.
This book will be updated soon after every ten days insha Allah let's wrap it up.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
27-7-2023