Chapter 2

YOUR P.O.V

"Lucky.." I heard Mark mumble, I elbowed him, irritated of what he stated.

"What do you mean lucky?, She is about to take my first fucking kiss!"

"Pfft, did you just said that your ex take your first kiss? Hmm?" Mark ask while I completely froze at my spot.

"I fucking move on Mark." I spat on him and sit on the bench, we're here to take lunch since it was a perfect timing to hear the bell in Ms. Sana's office when she's about to kiss me.

Then Mark sit across me. "Why so rude, heartless and cold?" He said and take his first bite while I roll my eyes on him.

"Why so rude, heartless and cold?, like you care?" I imitate him annoyingly leaving a chuckle coming from him.

"I almost forgot that your ex changes you like that." Mark teasingly said to me making me groan in frustration.

"Shut up or I'll tell Ms. Sana that you fucking love to rip her pussy apart." I said to him that I know it's possible to get him nervous.

"Go on.. tell her, Lee Y/N." He said teasing me again and laugh at my disgust expression I gave him.

------------

NEXT MORNING

"LEE Y/N!!!" I heard my mom yelled and knocking on my door.

I am so late to work, I'm brushing my teeth while putting my clothes and my socks.

"LEE Y-"

"WHAT DO YOU NEED MOM???" i yelled back irritated calling my full name.

"Your friend is here, your fucking late to work!" She yelled and i heard footsteps go away, good timing.. I'm finish what I'm doing.

---------

"Uhh Ms. Sana you have 1 meeting today."

"What time?"

"1-2 pm Ms. Sana."

"Aren't you nervous on your first day?" She ask and then look at me since she's looking through the window earlier.

"Why would I?" I ask while she just chuckle.

I swear did she just chuckle? Oh wow it's the cutest fucking thing I seen today.

"I don't know shouldn't that be when your first day in something your nervous as hell?" Well she has a point what she's saying.

"Well I'm not that kind of person Ms. Sana."

"Do you know why did I call Mark yesterday?" She ask while walking to her desk and lean forward making her cleavage visible in my sight.

"W-What?, I mean why d-did you call him?" I swear due to all my respect I try to avoid it looking at Ms. Sana's eyes but my soul is fucking needy to see her breasts.

"Well he almost fuck me on my desk."

SANA'S P.O.V

I saw Y/n's reaction. She can't believe what she's hearing.

Like I wouldn't let my body under control by someone duh..

"Ohh r-really?" she just stuttered, like to inform her. I don't give a shit to boys.

"Yup.., like everyone could see Mark about to fuck me, like I have this big window of mine." I pointed my window on my office and she obey and look at it, imagining me being fuck with her friend Mark.