Chapter 10 (M)

YOUR P.O.V

"The heck, what is that kind of question?" I ask myself while I heard a chuckle beside me.

"Y/N, admit it you love her."

"Heck no Chae!" I said while I hear her laugh. We're now here at the company, break time. I can't even look at Sana with Taehyun questioning me if I love her.

"Okay I'll stop but may I ask you one simple question?" She ask while I confusedly nod.

"When your about to get a job here, does your heart beat madly when you saw Ms. Sana?" She ask while I nodded.

"Of course I'm nervous that time." I jokingly said but I earn a hard smack on my head.

That hurts.

"Pabo, do you feel jealous when you saw Mark and Ms. Sana together?" She ask while I shook my head.

I took a while to answer. Do I really get jealous?

"N-"

"What took you so long to answer?" She ask while I began to sweat.

"There's only one question I'm gonna ask." She ask while I gulp in nervousness.

"Does she feel the same way?" She ask while I'm totally shock at her question.

"No. Just no." I said while I stand up and head to Ms. Sana's office.

"We'll see Y/N-ssi, hope my girlfriend talk to her."

-----

"Ms. Sa-" I froze at my spot when I open the door and saw her standing there waiting for me.

I gulp the lump in my throat. Did I do something wrong again? Is it about Mark?

I fucking hate it when she talks about Mark.

I sigh deeply. Am I jealous? Do I really love this boss that is now approaching me and soon to be flirting with me?

She then pull me at my tie making me come closer to her. Her eyes, lips, nose and her face. I wanted to touch her cheeks and attach my lips to hers.

I badly wanted to do that.

"Y/N.."

"Hmm?" I hum in response while we're in that position. Her hot breath is slapping my face. It making it harder to now kiss her lips.

"I love you." She said while she wrap her arms around my neck then kiss my lips passionately.

Her sweet, kissable and soft lips is now attach on my lips.

I didn't waste a second on kissing her back. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me making our kiss deepen.

Our kiss become a hot session. I slowly roam my hands around her body. I held her thighs then lift her up making her wrap her legs around my waist.