Chapter 29

TW?

"Bring Y/N to me." Mr. Minatozaki commanded and soon men start off to bring you to him.

"Mark Tuan, come with me."

------------

"You need to go, now!"

"What about you?"

"They'll be searching up for you, remember what I said, use your weapon." Jin told you and gave you a sudden push out of the room, making you look left and right and run off to your left.

With a belt as your weapon, you think of it's a great weapon to use to fight with people but not that good as guns.

With tiny little steps your taking and looking to your left and right, you saw a figure, you quickly hid yourself with a black leather jacket your using to your way on work.

"Mr. Minatozaki-"

"What?"

"I think Y/N is with Jin. I saw them earlier in the room."

"What are they doing?" Mr. Minatozaki looked at one of his guards that he commanded to look at you. With the look of Minatozaki, the guy gulp, "It's not what your thinking sir."

"Did I say I was thinking of something?"

"No sir, no!"

---------

"Hey. Come out, come out wherever you are. Both of you can't escape when I'm around, assholes." Jungkook looked around into a mostly empty kitchen, he was finding your two bestfriends. V and Nayeon.

Nayeon who's hiding under the table cover her mouth with her palm as possible as she can so Jungkook couldn't hear him.

Jungkook who has a knife slowly took foward steps while V who in the other hand, has a two bread knives, hiding behind a wall, waited for the signal that Jungkook is heading on the place he hide.

"Oi, bitches. Come out before I pull my gun." Jungkook took a step forward  seeing a figure on his side, he was too late for defending himself that V attacked him on his shoulder making Jungkook scream in pain.

Laying on the floor, V signal Nayeon to come out. Nayeon who was terrified hit her head under the table because of nervousness. "Shit." She cuss under her breath, asking herself why did she end up with the almost two psycho people.

---------

Cars were heard outside the abandon house, Mr. Minatozaki looked outside, seeing a one fine CEO who involve herself into a near life or death situation. "I trained you for this, find Sana and others in the house." The unknown yet the now second famous CEO known in Korea, commanded her well trained guards in the house.

"I guess they forgot about us."

"Friends with Sana?"

"Yes baby Chae, her father forgot about us." The CEO laughs and smirks, "Thanks to Tzuyu putting GPS on Sana."

"Yes babe, she did it so well when her prize is Dahyun, Mina."