Chapter 13

YOUR P.O.V

Tuesday

1 down, 6 days to go. Hope that time doesn't flies fast.

Taehyun called me early this morning to find out that my mom is in the hospital. I rush out in Sana's room with messy hair and messy tie.

One of her maids look at me and suspect that we did it.

Of course I'm not that kind of person that will fuck someone not getting the person's permission.

I'm now in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to know what happened to my mom.

I hope is not a major injury.

Just like my dad, Mr. Lee my dad is a great father in our family, took care of us, even if he's tired he never forget to check on us and care.

Until one day, he had to an accident, he's dead right when he's been crashed by the other car.

My mom got offered with cash with a stranger that knows the accident to my dad so just we can forget about it.

But I didn't, my dad means a lot to us and it's been a decade since that accident, yes a decade.

I know it's not an 'accident,' I think it more like it was planned. My dad is very wealthy about taking care of business's that's why we don't have to worry about bills because my dad will took care of it.

It's not like my mom it's not working as well, she's once an assistant as well just like me and my dad is her boss.

My mom feel strange as well since my dad is force to marry a client who he don't like to. My mom feels jealous at that time that she didn't notice that she have fallen for him.

That's how when my mom and dad met, and give birth to me. Doctors thought I'm a boy but I'm a girl they said, but then when I grew older I have this kind of dick out of nowhere.

Guess that mom and dad are pretty wild giving birth to me.

"Y/N?"

"Y-Yes doc?" I respond, nervous of what happened to my mother.

"Good thing that your mother arrived as fast as she can here, there's no major injury, just a lot of blood came out and she's going to be fine she just need rest to heal." The doctor said while I sigh in relief thanking God that my mom has survived.

"Oh right on time, this is the person who arrived your mother on time." The doctor introduce while I fix myself with a bright flash smile on my face.

"Nice to meet- Mr. Kim?!"

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

Before the accident

Mr. Kim who is mostly Kim Taehyung is just by going to cross to the other side of the road.

At first it was nothing at all, everything seems nice not until a car crashed against the black car.

Everyone freak out and even flinch that couldn't believe what they saw with their naked eye.

Taehyung immediately came near to the blue car who was the person driving is a lady.

Blood was seen all over, and Taehyung sigh in relief that he didn't see blood coming from her head. Maybe it's just a bump.

Taehyung slowly get the lady out of the car who had been crashed and look for the culprit.

He's shock what he sees. "Isn't that the one who works at Sana's company?" He ask himself confusedly and couldn't believe his eyes.

But he got distracted when he heard an ambulance came in with their loud sound.

Taehyung thank who's the person who called the ambulance and they quickly get them off to the hospital.

-----

Taehyung is sitting 2 seats away from Y/N, who is zoned out and in deep thought. She didn't even recognize that the doctor is infront of her.

Then it's the time that the doctor introduce Taehyung to Y/N.

"Nice to meet- Mr. Kim!?"

"Do you know her Y/N?" The doctor ask while Y/N is in awe, her jaw dropped.

"He's the one who-" Before Y/N could finish her sentence the doctor nodded that Taehyung is the one who sent her mother to the hospital.

"By the way, how much it cost doc?" Y/N ask while Taehyung chuckle.

"What's the name of the hospital Y/N?" Taehyung ask making Y/N gasped one more.

"Y-You're the owner? Sweet mother of Jisoo's, sorry for stealing Ms. Sana!" Y/N kneel down and bowed at Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head and immediately make Y/N stand up.

"Aish, no need and I'm not interested to Sana anymore." Taehyung confessed and show his boxy smile while Y/N shook her head.

"I had a chance!" Y/N thought.

"Mr. Kim-"

"Call me V." Y/N was in awe on how cool he is.

"V, uhh what change your mind to not date Sana?"

"I was forced to date her though." He admitted while Y/N nod her head and put her hand in her pocket.

"And sorry for beating you up. I just have a crush on her that time and I was being too protective." V said and look at Y/N, the latter look back and V smile weakly.

"Don't worry I'm taken, bro." V elbowed Y/N, making Y/N flash a smile. Curiosity took over Y/N who's V's partner.

"Who's your partner-"

"Hey babe."

"Oh hey love." Both men greet each other making Y/N's mouth agape in amusement. 

"Wow I-"

"You must be Y/N. V was talking about you on how greet an assistant you are, he remembered all the words you had spoken to him." V's partner said making Y/N confused.

"What kind of words I had said?" Y/N ask herself.

"Is that how you treat your lover? All force?.." V's partner spoke up making Y/N back to reality.

"As far as I could see Mr. Kim, MY Boss look disgust when your planning to kiss her, like is that how you treat your lover? All force? You can't plan a kiss from her if she don't love you Mr. Kim."

"You can't plan a kiss from her if she don't love you." He added. Y/N never knew her words might mean a lot to V.

It's right that you shouldn't force love, it takes time to found what your true love is.

Y/N smile widely. She then give a hand to V's partner asking for a handshake. 

"Must have mean a lot to him, right?" Y/N playfully said while V's partner accepted her offer giving a handshake while he nodded at Y/N's statement.

"My name is Lee Y/N, assistant of Minatozaki's daughter, Minatozaki Sana. How about you sir?"

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon's Inc. I'm the boyfriend of the owner of this hospital, Kim Taehyung."

---------

I suck at writing arghhhh.