Chapter 18

Responding back at your kiss, Nayeon wrap her arms around your neck making the kiss deepen.

Both of you moan at the contact when your tongues met with each other. Feeling that you were kissing Nayeon, you immediately pull back.

It was weird, you just came out in your senses. You didn't mean to kiss her, the emotions let you. You realize that you fucked up.

"I'm sorry-" Nayeon cut you off by pulling you on a kiss. This one is kinda rough but yet passionate.

Your shock at her sudden action, you push her softly. She look at you, "What's wrong?" She ask, confused yet pain in her tone.

You never thought that she'll like you. No, she loves you. The first time she lend her eyes on you, she zinged. She's not a monster but the definition of that is, she fell in love at first sight.

Instead of responding her question, you left. Walking every each room patients has, your mind is completely blank.

You mess up big time. You sighed and went onto the rooftop of the hospital. You sighed for the 9th time and look around.

Your amazed on how beautiful the city is, day dreaming about how the lights were on when it's night.

"Well, well, Lee Y/N, how's the kiss with the girl?" You heard someone and turn around, only to meet your enemy, Mark Tuan.

"What are you talking about?" You replied, seems panic yet trying to be cool infront of him. "You don't know? Well this picture will prove you." He showed you a picture of you and Nayeon in the room, you on top of Nayeon while her arms are wrap around your neck.

You felt your blood boils, How can he do this to me? You thought and clench your hand into a fist.

You ran to him and punch him right onto his face, you never felt angry in your life. He betrayed you but that's okay for you but being followed? That's a no.

He fell onto the ground, blood onto the side of his lips. He touch it and groan on how painful it is. He look at you then stand up on his feet.

"Punching me will never change if Sana see this."

--------

NEXT DAY

Friday

4 down, 3 days to go.

Your face is glued with an expressionless yet cold, your lips are dry because ever since you took a bath, you never spoke a word.

You know that Mark went in the company yesterday. You came in, everyone's eyes are looking at you.

It's very uncomfortable but you deserved it.

First of all, do you actually like Nayeon? Or she's just a rebound to get your feelings off Sana?

Your mind isn't working right, you ignored the states and went onto Sana's office. You walked in and met Sana.

Slap.

Your cheek is burning, you hear her whimpering and sniffing, your face is looking at your right. You deserve it. You thought.

"Y/N, how? How?!" She yelled onto your face, anger and sadness develop into her voice. You felt your heart sting. She hug u and cry onto your chest.

All you can do is stand there, doing nothing.

Your situation is messed up. You kissed Nayeon, Sana loves you but you didn't reciprocate it. How can you be so stupid?

When you think your chest felt hurt, you realize Sana was punching onto your chest. You can sense that on her punches are full of anger, sadness and confusion.

You try to hold onto her grip but she's making her way out onto your grip to punch onto your chest.

You felt your chest hurting, "Sana, what's wrong with you?!" You yelled, making Sana flinch. You never yelled at her, never.

"We're having a good time in my house, then what? You came to your mother, that's fine, but all of those times when your at your mother, your with someone. Tell me, what does she have that I don't!"

"I like her! No I love her! Can you now stop your shit!?" You replied making her slap onto your left cheek.

"Lee Y/N, you're fired!"

"Sana, no!" You shout Sana's name and you quickly sit up. You were sweating, your catching your breath and you saw Sana enter the room, her face is a worried and looked panic, when she get closer to you, you hug her, the look on her face is shock.

You never hug her.

You embrace her, you snuggle onto her, your afraid to lose your job, afraid losing contact with her.

"Did you experienced a bad dream?" She ask while you look at her, you look confused. Your dream feels real.

"What day is today?" You ask, didn't know you ignored her question, your brain become confused.

"Tuesday morning, then next Monday, my parents will be here." Sana explained, while you nod your head, still hugging Sana.

"Are you perhaps hungry?"

-------

Your mind is blank, everything in your dream is detailed.

Your dad's death, Dahyun, Momo, Mark, Nayeon, V and Jungkook.

You know some of the person you met since they're part of your life but, does V has a boyfriend? Are you still friends with him?

Do you really kissed Nayeon? Do your mom in the hospital?

With one dream, the way would you think will messed up. You then received a call from Taehyun, you were about to answer it when Sana warned you saying; "No phones during work."

"But it's from my friend baby, please let me." With calling her 'baby', she immediately allowed me while I gigile on how easily she let me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N! Your mom wants you to meet someone she took care of." You furrowed your brows, you never thought your mom took care someone before.

Before you could speak, Taehyun cut you off;

"She's with someone, and he's awesome." Taehyun said in awe. A he and a she.

"Who are they?"

"Im Nayeon and Jeon Jungkook."

Shit.