Chapter 5

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

"Do you and Mark have a thing before?"  

Those words are heard coming from Y/n who make the squirrel gulp and sweat because of nervousness

Sana sighs and sit on one of the logs Y/n placed 

"He's my.. bestfriend back in highschool"  

"Ohh bestfriend?" Y/n ask while Sana nods, at this moment, Y/n bEliEvEs that she don't have FeElInGs for Sana, but she's asking herself that how is she nervous what will Sana said to that question given?, Why is she relief when Sana and Mark are just bestfriend?

Y/n quickly get that thought out of her head and sit beside Sana "Can you tell me about more you and Mark?" 

Sana release a sigh once again 

"He is a great friend, he's there for you no matter what but years pass by when I'm with him, he seems to develop feelings for me, I said I only see him as a friend and then.." 

"Then?" Y/n look at Sana curiously while Sana try her best to avoid an eye contact 

"I slowly catch feelings with him.." 

--

NEXT DAY

YOUR P.O.V 

"What are you doing here Y/n?" 

"Can I just stay at your house for a while.. Taehyun?" I said while he groan in frustration

"Don't you live with your mom?" Taehyun ask lots of question making me pressured about him

"Just need to think of something" I said while he frowns "What is it then?" he ask while I look at him irritated.

Taehyun is a really good childhood friend of mine, he understand me well and know me well, except he's a bit savage (yep he is the savage member)

"How do you know if you had fallen in love?" I ask but I heard him gulp audibly, now what the heck that means? 

"Taehyun?"

"I don't know maybe a sort kind of feeling?, why did you ask anyways?" he added and sit beside me.

"I don't know either, you know I had an ex, that Kim bitch is a waste of time!" I let out the frustration I had in me with clenching my fist making some veins on my hands

"Yahh easy easy, I almost forgot about her.. maybe you're just afraid of falling in love again" he said while I look at him frowning.

"You know it takes a huge impact in your life after that Jennie cheat on you and get what she wants from you"