Chapter 16

YOUR P.O.V

"Do you love me?" I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. I felt my brain sting a little on how will it be answered.

Yes? No? Maybe?

That are the options I will say to her. I was about to say Yes when something remind me about her.

How could you say Yes so easily to her, when in the first place she hurted you?

I furrowed my brows and try to talk to my soul, she have a point, but I felt like I love her but there's something wrong.

Knowing that it will be a huge decision on my life, I can't confidently answered what she had asked. Maybe yes? Maybe no? I don't even know.

"Y/N, answer me, do you love me?" She once again ask before I took a deep sigh and look at her.

"I'm sorry to break it to you Sana, but, I don't have such feelings for you."

--------

"What the fuck? Why didn't you tell her your true feelings?!" Chae freaked out while I sighed and put my hand in my pocket.

Back in the restaurant, I felt like she was about to cry but excused herself to a comfort room. Wondering why I didn't tell her my feelings?

First, it feels like when I'm her girlfriend, everyone is gonna look at us and spread something to the media who'll ruin our relationship since Sana's company is pretty famous here in Korea.

Second, Mark. He's going to be a psychopath, I know he really likes Sana ever since that he talk about her crush back in highschool. Yep, he's talking about Sana back then, he once said that he'll do anything to make Sana his, so that is the second reason why I didn't told her my feelings.

Third, no fucking way I could be with her. Sana's parents want Mark to be with her, I don't even know if true love exists because of Kim bitch Jennie, I wouldn't even believe on it even if I know I love her.

"Lee Y/N, you're talking to your self again." I got back up to my senses when Chae called me back from Earth.

"It's complicated." I answered while she furrowed her eyes and disagree with me. Okay here she goes again.

"Why?" She ask making me shock, I can't believe it. Son Chaeyoung, didn't lectured about how beautiful and sexy Sana is.

I was so happy she didn't lectured me, so I answered her truthfully; "Because, no way that she'll be mine and I'll be hers."

"You don't think that Sana loves you?"

"I do think of that but-"

"You didn't think that she'll sacrifice everything for you to be hers?"

Wait what? She'll do anything for me?

"For your information, Myoui Mina, the second most famous company is friends with Minatozaki Sana, the first most famous company and the daughter of Minatozaki. Now, what do I mean by she'll do anything? She'll break the number one rule that her parents assigned her."

"What is it?"

"Force marriage with Mark."

"Wait, how the fuck did you know all of this? Who's Myoui Mina?"

"My girlfriend."

"Pota, sana ol-"

--------

"Good evening." I greeted Nayeon who's feeding my mom with hospital food. She look at me then smile and proceed feeding my mom.

"Sorry if you had to do this all." I approach her and whisper it, enough that my mom can't hear it. She simply shook her head and look at me.

"Don't need to be sorry though."

"Have you been this caring?" I replied while she simply nodded her head. She seems serious about this.

A moment of silence heard when my mom speak up and look at the both of us.

"You both look great." I didn't heard that right. I was about to argue with mom whole Nayeon place her hand on top of mine.

I felt my heart skip a beat, her big hands place on mine is like she's crumpling a paper. I smiled at our contact.

"See, you both look great at each other." My mom once again compliment while I scratch my head in embarrassment.

My mom, who's silly as she is, command us politely to lean Nayeon's head on my should and lean my head onto hers.

We both did. But Nayeon is a bit different, she's like so confident that she thinks I'm hers. I'll definitely want to.

This process will make my feelings gone for Sana and live normally with Nayeon. I mean, it's possible right? Like I always said, I'm just an assistant and she's just my boss.

That plan thing I'll make memories? I think I'll be planning with Nayeon with it. Well, I'm not in a relationship am I? Don't call Nayeon as a rebound, I'll just have fun with her when she's around, wouldn't hurt for Sana right?

------

"How's Nayeon doing?" V ask while I look at him, he seems curious. I simply answered "She's great."

"Why does your voice felt a little sad? Is it because of your mom? I'll call a professional doctor if you want." He suggested while I shook my head 'no'.

"What problem keep bothering you?" He ask while he get some water to drink and same as mine. I sighed, and drink my water to get away the problem but, it just get worse.

"I don't even know." I replied,simply again making him furrowed his brows. "Are you perhaps having trouble with Sana?" He asked, I'm too now tired to lie so I just nodded my head and look at him, tiredly.

He sighed, "Don't reject her." He said making me shook my head. Is that for real?

"Why?" I simply replied. "She's perfect." He replied simply. "If I were you, I'll probably date her in no time." He added.

Instead of thinking of Sana, I thought of Nayeon, it feels weird. I try to shake off the feeling but she keeps coming to me.

The way she take care of my mom, the way she confidently lean her head on my shoulder and the way she place her hand on top of mine, it feels like, butterflies exploding in my stomach.

I don't know anymore, do I like Nayeon? Do I love Sana? I sighed for the 10th time.

"V?" I called his name while he finished her water and hum in response.

"I like Nayeon."

-------

Lol, is this gonna be a Nayeon FF?

Lmao, is it possible to fall in love with a friend?