Chapter 20

⚠TW: Sexual Harassment.⚠

"What food would you like to eat?"

Currently it's a friendly date with you and V, you seem to get to know each other well. Both of you told your orders to the waiter.

"Your last name sounds familiar, are you perhaps the owner of the hospital?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The Kim Medical Hospital." You said making V shock, only his family know that. He felt the shiver ran through his body.

He's speechless, you frown but soon realize that you kind of crossed the line.

"I'm sorry." You apologize with a sad tone on your voice, V sighed, "How did you know I own a hospital?" He ask, "In my dream."

"How-"

"Dinner is served." Waiters appeared with trays both on their hands. Meanwhile, someone from a company took a picture of both of you without knowing while you're both eating.

"What's your plan?" V started a talk between both of you, you wipe some stains onto your lips and look at him.

"Do you want it to be a drama? An action? Or a suspense one?"

-----------

NEXT DAY

Thursday.

"Lee Y/N, who's this person your meeting to?" That's the first question you heard on work, or you mean like couple of times, because some employees asked who you are meeting.

Media spread fast. It's funny that the picture of you and V is trending everywhere, it got more popular than Sana and Jungkook's.

You release a chuckle, ignoring the tone of voice Sana has asked you and place your bag beside your table and sit onto your working chair.

"Who the heck is he? Are you both dating?"

"A date? It's funny cuz it's a trend everywhere." You retorted, almost laughing on the word 'date' she had said.

Feeling offended for the way you treat her, she coldly walk onto her desk and start working.

Your phone keeps on vibrating, the headlines of you and V is making a view onto your phone screen.

"The son of the CEO, Kim Inc. is dating Minatozaki's assistant?!"

"CEO and Assistant couple?!"

"CEO's son of the Kim Inc. have seen with Minatozaki's assistant."

You suddenly remember what V likes..

"Do you want it to be a drama? An action? Or a suspense one?"

"I want to take what's mine."

You promise yourself to make Jungkook his, same as Sana's. You don't want to share what's yours.

You smirked and chuckle at the thought, maybe later, you'll be telling her what's all of those are about.

----------

"Eyyow, your dating CEO's son?