Chapter 23

"Where am I?"

"At our house?" You replied while Sana look at you confused, yet having a headache, trying to remember what happened last night.

Usually it's a rough night.

"Why am I wearing your t-shirt? Your pants?"

"Because, it looks great on you."

"Okay, please tell me, that red thing onto your neck is a mosquito bite."

"Oh yeah, someone leave love bites."

"You mean me?" You shrug your shoulders and keep teasing her, "Why does your tie is on the floor? Why is your polo messy?"

"You throw my tie, you unbutton my polo."

"Did we have se-"

"Leave it to your imagination."

"Why are my lips swollen?"

"Did you kiss someone or not?"

"Aha! We had sex."

"If you kissed someone, do you really think that you had sex with the person?"

"I kissed someone?" She ask while you nodded, "So, I was the one who kissed someone, not someone kissed me. Right?"

"Yep."

"So I kissed you?" Seeing Sana not dumb, you gulp. Her soft lips, her nibbling your lower lip and on how hot you make out with her lives free in your mind.

"Why don't you have a coffee?"

"Your not answering my question."

"I'll be leaving soon, since your father wants me early."

"What does he always tell you?"

"That I'm perfect to be your wife, I was shock he support girl by girl." You chuckle and make you coffee along with Sana's, "What coffee you would like to drink?"

"Black coffee." You soon make black coffee and a creamy one for you, "What do you want from breakfast?"

"That's why he said your perfect to be ny wife."

"What do you mean?"

"Look how thoughtful you are, I'm betting your the same with my dad."

"I'm just like that type of person." You replied while you hear footsteps getting closer to you. You pour hot water and the coffee you made and give Sana's coffee.

You were about to head in the living room but Sana stopped you by grabbing you wrist, "I have one more question." She take a sip on her coffer before putting it down on some marble the kitchen has.

"What is it?" You motioned Sana's action. After you put down your coffee, Sana had pull you a little closer. You were nervouss yet you try to make yourself cool between you and her.