27

Jennie Pov's

That rosé! She's acting nice to me but I know she's after to my wife and that y/n! She's letting that girl seduce her it's seems like she's enjoying it! "U-um..what about our date?" She's cute when she's scared but I just stare at her "sorry" she apologized and keep driving while she's never making noise. "Y/n" I called her make her hummed "I know we're already married but can you make some moves to keep yourself away from the other girls especially to rosé" I told to her with my calm voice but my tone wasn't I'm mad and jealous.

"Okay I'll try" she said then my phone ring and I saw a the caller is my mom so I answered it "hello mom" I spoke "you guys are coming?" My mom asked and I looked to my wife who just take a glanced at me "yes mom, we're going" I answered then my mom want to talk to my wife so I put it in speaker "hello there mom, sorry for not answering your call earlier my phone is dead" y/n apologize then we're really not far from our house now "it's okay sweetie, I understand it" mom assured that it's not really big deal to her "thanks Mom" she said "mom were not really far from house now, so I'm gonna end the call now" I said and after a seconds we ended up the call.

Y/n Pov's

My wife is really stressing me out she's a really bossy but a softie and what she saw earlier is not really good, I always remind to myself that I'm married every time I saw rosé because there's no time she's low-key seducing me which she knew that I don't see it or care for it but I clearly knew what she's doing and the stupid of me is there's a time that I almost give up and want to attack my ex-girlfriend lips which is my wife best friend and I need to tell it to my wife...If I cheated, I really lost myself.

Inside Kim's Mansion

We're having a dinner now with our parents then they're talking about business while me and Jennie didn't looking each other just busy eating a food, she's mad at me what can I do? Of course let her calm down first and I knew our parents eyeing us now they probably knew something wrong with us and seems Jennie knew it also. "Is there's something wrong young married couple?" Mr. Kim asked or should I say dad "No dad" "Yes dad" we both said make our parents laugh while Jennie glared at me "tell to us what's wrong Jennie?" My mom asked make Jennie sigh and looked at me deeply make me panic inside of me "gosh, she's scary" "Well mom, your dearest daughter and my LOVING wife seems really don't care that someone is stealing her" she said looking at my eyes deeply while she smirked at me "But mo----" before I can protest myself my mom cut me off "shhh~, let your wife finished her sentences and be a gentel women" mom said and Jennie smile widely "well we're all already know about Y/n's ex-girlfriend is actually my best friend, she's being touchy to my wife, seducing her, she's more acting y/n wife than me and seems like your daughter liked it mom" this girl! She's really getting in my nerves "you know it's our problem so we need to fix it just two of us! It's a married problem Jennie it's not just like before" I whispered to her with my angry tone make her slap my face and she leaved the table.

"Fix it y/n" Jennie dad said make me bowed at them "I'm sorry, I will talk to her please excuse me" I said and follow my wife in her room and before she closed her door i quickly hold the door knob and followed her inside then locked it. "What are you doing here!" She shouted while there's a tears in her both cheeks make my anger lose and I was about to hold her cheeks to wipe off her tears she slapped my hands "Don't touch me!" She shouted then she take a seat from her bed corner while I take a seat in her floor rest my back at her door "D-do you think! I-i don't saw it y/n!" She said and start to throw her pillow to me luckily I dodged it "you about to kiss her y/n! And if you can see your eyes, it's showing a seriousness and lust y/n!" She's throwing everything at me and believe me or not she throw her flower vase at me but this time I didn't dodged it so the vase splattered means it broke "But I pulled away a----" why everyone always cutting me off ha! Before I continue it she pulled me and throw me at her bed while she take a top and she began to kiss me while she's crying so I pulled away and hugged her but she's trying to pull herself off to me but I never want to let go her.

"Shhhh~, let it out~" I tried to calm her down, it's good that she have a sound proof room so no one heard what's happening inside her room "did you really want to do it y/n? Because if you want to do it you can asked me y/n, I'm willing to give it to you just don't looked for other girls and it's hurt me more y/n she's my fucking best friend" she whispered with her cracked voice while I'm hugging her and humming a lullaby song "what you saw it's true but I managed myself to don't give up and I'm always saying to myself that I'm married every time I seeing rosé why? Because there's not time she's seducing me and that time you saw me about to kiss her I pulled away and leaved immediately. I actually want to say it to you after this dinner" I told to her the truth and that's really true, I'm too close to cheat on her "really?" She asked me and looking at me with her puff eye's "cute" "yup" I said and kissed her forehead "then let's have a child" she said, I heard it clearly right?!?.

Immediately sorry for errors.