39

Jennie Pov's

I can't believe what just happened earlier when we're in the Joon's Company "can you believe that Jen? Y/n had a child with rosé?!" Irene asked while we're inside the car just traffic "no...i-i never thought of her going back to rosé after all" I said and looked at the window "but their kids looked so cute, matji?" She said and probably she's smiling "yup, but what if I didn't file a divorce back then? And just fixed our relationship what do you think will happened? I am the one who's with y/n, I'm the one who's the kids calling me mommy, I'm the one who's happy and satisfied with everything" I said and let my tears flowed while Irene comforting me and saying some sweet words but it never change the fact of my what if's "shhhh..it's okay Jen, it's already happened let's just accepted the fact that your an old maiden from now on" Irene joked and laugh make me choked of my tears but no I will never let it happen.

Rosé Pov's

We are here in Pierre Gagnaire in a Seoul restaurant and all the menus here are expensive "I told to you we can just cooked our food in the house" i whispered to y/n while we're busy looking at the menus especially for the kids since the two are hungry now "it's okay we're already here and your outfit is just a waste if we didn't eat outside" she whispered back and slightly laugh make me scoffs and gently hit her arm after a debate what our kids should eat were just waiting our food to arrive "mommy~" Ella called make me looked at her "yes, sweetie?" I asked her softly then "I love you~" she said and hide her face in jamjam's back make me awwed at her and laugh "thank you sweetie, mommy love you too" I said and kissed her lips, after a few hours of having dinner with them the kids want to go home already since they're tired and sleepy so y/n paid the bills and she helped me to put the kids in kids seats in the back seat.

"Did you saw her reaction y/n?" I asked her while she's driving "who?" She asked while she take a glance at the kids who's sleeping now "Jennie" I said make her nodded her head slowly "yes and what about it?" She asked then looked at me since it's traffic so I looked back at her analyzing her eyes "are you going back to her now?" I asked her "I--i don't know, you know I came her for the papers and for her to sign also to visit my mom, my friends, to know about my kids. Coming back to her never came to my mind after our divorced because believe me or not I tried to fix our relationship but she insisted that there's nothing to fix about it" she said make me just look back at the road "okay, cool" that's all I said "let's go home now" I said make her sigh and start to drive again.

Few days later....

3rd Person Pov's

It's just a normal morning but the street of Seoul is busy because of the heavy traffic make the CEO of Kim Corp. sighed that she's trapped in the traffic and want to cool down so she decided to visit the old Cafe where she's always hanging out with her friends before back in the HS life. In other person she's busy looking for the menu while her 3 years old daughter holding her hand after a few minutes they ended up ordered two chocolate slice cake and a two ice chocolate drinks "mama it's so sad mommy is not here with jamjam unnie" Ella said while pouting beside y/n and fidgeting her fingers make y/n chuckles at her daughter cuteness "don't worry, next time we're complete" y/n said and pinch her daughter cheek gently make Ella smile and kiss her mom cheek, then the hell from the counter make the little Ella looked at the person seeing the girl who she met few days ago so the little Ella go down to her seat and start to walking to the counter while her mama y/n was busy in her phone.

"One Ice Americano and one slice of Strawberry shortcake" the CEO from Kim's Corp ordered then she felt the someone tugging her trousers make her looked down seeing the familiar kid "oh my gosh!" She exclaimed and lower her level to looked at the kid "where's your mother's?" Jennie asked and carry the little Ella who's busy looking at Jennie so instead Jennie waiting her to answer her she decided to roam her eyes to see someone familiar faces then she saw y/n who's busy looking around and asking some waiters so she smile and chuckles while carrying Ella she decided to walk in y/n's to give Ella to her "Have you seen my daughter? She's ju---" before y/n can finish her questions she felt a poke from her behind seeing her ex-wife carrying her 3 years old daughter.

Y/n Pov's

"I'm sorry if I bothered you, I didn't know that Ella was walking to your direction" I apologized to Jennie who's seating in front of us she tell to me what happened and I felt stupid if I really lost my daughter my mom and rosé will killed me "tsk, just be thankful that I'm the one who saw her or else she's probably lost and your dead" she said and our orders came along to hers "y-yeah, thank you" I said while Ella just still looking at Jennie make Jennie looked back at her and smile sweetly "want to seat beside me?" She asked Ella and tapped the next seat to her make Ella nodded and walked to her "y-yah Ella Joon" I called her then she just stick out her small tongue make Jennie smile and pinch my daughter cheek "she's cute y/n" Jennie said and feed Ella her chocolate cake "yes of course she's just like me" I said make Jennie rolled her eyes "as if" she said make me smirked at her "don't be acted like you never called me a cute before" I said make her chuckles.

"By the way, why you and Ella are only here? Where's your wife and ja-jammy?" She asked confused to Jamjam name make me laugh of it "we're not married also it's a JamJam not Jammy" I said while calming myself from her mistake and now she's embarrassed "stop it!" She said and throw a tissue to my face "Actually every two times in a month we're taking out the kids like a family bonding but today Jamjam was sick she had fever so rosé take care of her and insist me to go with Ella without them" I said while looking at Ella who's busy playing in my phone now "and that the reason why I almost lost this little one because I was busy checking up Jamjam condition" I added but this time looking at Jennie who's listening to me, I suddenly feel I need to pee so I excuse and tell to Jennie if she can take a look at Ella for awhile while I was in the bathroom then she nodded and tell to me make it fast.

Jennie Pov's

"Miss pretty~" the little girl beside me said make me looked at her "yes Ella?" I asked then she hand me her mama phone and looked at me like she's analyzing my face then she cutely snap her finger like it's make a sound but she don't know how to so it's make me giggles at her cuteness "you looked like the girl from my mama wallet" she said still looking at me make me shocked at her words "h-how do you say that Ella?" I asked the she take a sip of her drink "one time I want to buy a candy at the near store in our school in UK then mama hand me her wallet to get money while she's busy talking to my teacher then while I'm getting the money there's of pictures of the beautiful girl look like you so I was curious and I picked it up" she said and take a deep breath and she continue it "then mama came back and she get the picture of my hand so I asked her why she have a picture of you not the picture of mommy she didn't answer and just picked me up" Ella said make myself panicked inside so instead make the things hard for Ella to understand I just peck at her forehead then she tell to me to keep it secret just two of us then I saw y/n walking to our direction now "I'm done, let's go now Ella?" Y/n asked then Ella stand up and go to y/n raising her two arms a sign the she want to carry so y/n did but before they leaved y/n question make me smile at her and nodded and that's is....."want to come and have fun with us?".

Do you guys want a FAMILY time with the ex married couple? 👀

Sorry for errors.