40

Y/n Pov's

"Mama, can I call her Ms. Pretty?" Naeun asked while she's seated in the backseat while I'm driving and Jennie was in the passenger seat "Do you mean me, Ella?" Jennie asked make Ella nodded so I chuckle "It's okay baby" I said and while I'm looking for the parking since we're already here in our destination "wow!" Ella amazed when she's looking at the window probably seeing a lot of fun rides "amusement park" Jennie said make me hummed and finally I found a space so it took me a moment to parked my car.

"Mama! I want to ride that with Ms. Pretty, please?" Ella said while we stopped walking "A roller coaster?" I asked her make her nodded "Y/n we need to find a roller coaster for kids, that big one was for adults" Jennie said make me nodded "later we will ride there but now let's buy something cute for you" I said to Ella make her happily squeal so I hold her little right hand then Jennie hold her left hand make ella looked at her and smile then next thing happened Ella dragged us to the park store make Jennie giggles while I take a glance at her.

Cute.

Jennie Pov's

I'm so lucky that I just decided to visit that old Cafe and didn't realized this things is happening right now, I'm with y/n and Ella they're funny and cute especially Ella when she's always making us adore her more and it's surprising the first time we met she's so shy to introduce herself but now I'm glad she's comfortable with me she even calling me "Ms. Pretty" my thoughts suddenly cut off when Ella sit on my lap while her tiny hands holding my legs so I looked at her. She's just smiling at me "I guess she's comfortable with you now" y/n said and give me a opened water bottle so I mouthed thank you to her "how can you say that?" I asked her since Ella was busy eating her cotton candy we just finished some fun rides for kids and the last thing is the Ferris wheel ride.

"Ella was a shy type girl, especially when we first time to meet she's even hiding behind si-- nevemmid but I'm glad to see she's okay with you" she's giving me a reason to doubt about her and the kids or perhaps to their so called family "your right" I said while wiping Ella's back with my handkerchief since she's full of sweat then the there's an old lady who's smiling to us then y/n stand up offered her seat since this bench only fitted for 3 person the lady accepted her offer and take a seat beside us while Ella still in my lap "Sorry for bother but there's a lot of people this day and I can't find a bench to take a seat, thank you" the old lady smile to us make y/n smile back "a-ah..n-no! I-its okay ma'am, just take a rest" her stuttering make us slightly laugh of her make y/n looked down avoiding her embarrassing "mama, your funny" ella said while smiling then y/n smirked "ohh~ so you saying mama is funny huh?~" damn it she's giving us panicked especially Ella who's running now why laughing while her mama running behind her.

"You have a cute and happy family,dear" the old lady beside me said make me looked at her "umm.. y-yeah,thanks?" I just laugh awkwardly "Oh? I am wrong?" She asked while her eyes showing a guilty "y-yes, she's my ex-wife....well it's just arranged marriage even tho we fall in love but I found her cheating then we also found out our marriage is just for permanently for 4 years so being married at her with 3 years I file a divorced" I said while looking the the two who's having fun running around "at first she's trying to fixed our relationship but I'm so hurt that time and mad at her so I said no, I pushed her and pushed her until now I found out she already had a family with her ex before which is my best friend and they had two kids now" I said and wave my hand when I saw Ella waving her hand at me while y/n just smiling to me make me smile back to her "I never thought I'm not the only one who experienced like yours" the old lady said then the wind blow at us while she's smiling sadly "what just happened to you is kinda same like mine" she said and looked at me "we're just in 20's back then when we decided to married it's all because of our family he's my enemy in school our fighting before became our teasing game that make us admitted to each other that we fall in love but it all changes when I found out my best friend is pregnant and he's the father of the child even tho he's always apologizing to ms especially to my family I decided to end it up and file a divorced and now he's in heaven while I already forgive him" the old lady said and she looked at the sky and closed her eyes.

"If we can go back in the past time, will everything changed right?" I asked her make her laugh "yeah but what if you try to change the future in the past but the future is really destined to be like this? Just enjoy the past and the present while your future are just waiting" the old lady said and stand up make me stand up also "thank you, I'll go now" she said and bowed make me bowed at her then she waved her hand to the two who's full of sweats now.

Y/n Pov's

After we had our lunch earlier we decided to take a rest after and now we're heading to our last ride and it it's Ferris wheel since some of extreme rides Ella is still not allowed "wow! What a cute family" the teller who's collecting the tickets said as we're going inside of cabin instead answering or correcting it I just smile at him then Ella said make me chuckles "yes! Mister! Especially me and Ms. Pretty" the teller smile at her then we're slowly going up "we're cute family Ms. Kim~" I teased Jennie who's giving me a glare but her cheeks are red she's blushing.

 Kim~" I teased Jennie who's giving me a glare but her cheeks are red she's blushing

3rd Person Pov's

"Mama, I want hamburger" Ella said while her mama was driving and Jennie seating beside with Ella in the backseat changing the little girl clothes since it might get Ella caught a cold "okay, let's just go in drive thru" y/n said while she's busy driving it's already 4pm when they decided to go back home since Rosé called saying she cooked a dinner she even invited jennie when ella said that they're having fun with her but Jennie declined the offer saying she still have things to do and her mom is also cooked a dinner "What do you want Jennie?" Y/n asked and looked behind while they're in the line waiting for their time to order "Just ice cream and fries" make y/n nodded "Ms. Pretty how did you know my mommy and my mama? They said they know you" Ella asked make Jennie cleared her throat and looked at Ella while in y/n she's just looking the front "well...Your mommy was my best friend while your mama is my friend" Jennie said while making her smile "so do you also know uncle rm and uncle jin?" Ella asked again make y/n chuckles and smile slightly "yes, they're great friend" I said make Ella nodded.

Who wants an end game of Jennie and Y/n? 👀

Long ass 🍑 update

Don't forget to vote for next update.

Sorry for errors.