18

3rd Person Pov's

At Joon's Resident

Arriving at the Joon Company make Y/n show her blank face while her brother placed a serious face knowing that they don't want to go here. "Do you think it's about me and rosé?" Y/n start to asked her brother who seems knew that her sister is scared "Of course not, father will talked that when we're home since that's a family problem and don't worry brother always here for you" he managed to let his sister calmed down because of being scared also being nervous about it.

"Dad? We're here" Rm said while waiting his dad answer "Come in" and that time rm opened the door for letting his sister come inside first before him "Take a seat kids" Mr. Joon said make the two take a seat in the couch "Let's talked about you, my son Rm" their dad said make y/n looked to his brother "I heard after you graduate this year you planned to live with your boyfriend, I want to sure about that" mr. Joon said make y/n looked back to his father who's giving a bored expression "That's true and you don't need to worry about the image of you being my father and me being your son, after I graduate from college I will make a paper that I'm not longer your son and your not my father anymore. I don't need your money, your last name, anything about you but you always let me see my sister also my mom" rm cleared everything about his planned make y/n massage her temple "Deal, just for now I still have responsibi- lities from you and to y/n" his dad agreed make y/n looked disappointed from his father "You gotta both kidding right? You! You letting your son no longer to your side?!? And you oppa! Are you out of your mind?" The anger eat up y/n and she's really mad especially to her father.

"Don't talked to me like that! Do you think I didn't know about your past with your uncle Park daughter!" Their dad shouted make y/n flinched "How long you both being in relationship?" His father asked her calmly "We- we just meet at Paris after we bumped each other in Louvre then we hang out that day after that we never see each other but we see each other again when we're in the party after that we become friends then months later we just fall in love to each other but quickly end up after 2 months with her" y/n told to the make his father sigh "I want you to Marry Jennie Kim and break up with Taehyung, he's planning to propose to you when your both going to celebrate 3rd year anniversary" his father command to her make y/n looked unbelievable to his father and start to stormed out in the office "Y/n!" His brother shouted "Come back here Joon Y/n! We're still not done!" His father shouted but it's was too late from both of them because y/n already inside the elevator wipe her tears "My life was a real cruel" .

Jennie Pov's

"Do you think y/n is okay?" Jisoo unnie asked me while we walking to our locker room "I- don't know" I answered her then she just nodded but when we're already closed to our locker we saw a familiar figure of a girl who's wiping her tears while silently crying "Is that y/n? That's her locker room" jisoo unnie whispered to my ear make me worried to her "What do you think happened after they meet their father?" She whispered to my ears again but quickly go to her and she's really crying "Hey" I spoke but before she looked at me she quickly wiped her tears and cleared her throat "O-oh" she looked kinda shocked when she saw me "Umm..hi Jen, hi jisoo" she great Jisoo unnie who's just smiled at her "What happened?" I asked her "you happened" I think she said something but I didn't heard it clear "huh? Pardon" she just smiled at me "I-im going to get married soon, Jen" she give me a beautiful smile but I my world who's just start to build up for her quickly sink now "For sure?" Jisoo unnie asked "hmm..I just found out that my boyfriend going to propose to me but if course I need to act like I don't know" she looks so happy really happy but I will never let it "good for you!" Jisoo unnie said while y/n looked at me while she's still smiling, so I just fake smile to her "Okay, I gotta go now" she hug jisoo unnie then she hugged me but she whispered something to me "Take care my wife" I heard it clearly right!!!! She said WIFEEEE and I don't know what she means.

Dear Y/n,
Marry me crush!

Have a free time so a little short ud, Mahal ko kayo <3