8

3rd Person Pov's

2 days later Y/n help her friend Jennie who's being busy lately and don't have enough time to hang out with them, Jennie slowly being protective to Y/n which make the senior notice it but she shrugged it off thinking Jennie just being herself or being comfortable to her but it all changed when a lot of people start to confess their feelings to the senior.

Jennie Pov's

2 days after she helped me in school papers and here I am being irritated to the flirty students who's bugging her! "She's studying for fuck sake!" I sigh deeply and decided to approach her and as I walk to her table a lot of students great me and I saw she looked to me "Yes, baby just only look at me only me" "Good day, students sorry to say but can you all may go now? Cause our Senior Ms. Joon Y/n trying to study here and not to flirt" I calmly speak to them but deep inside I want to shout but i can't were inside the library now "And also you guys are in library to study right? So you all leaved us alone N.O.W" I smile sharply to them make them know what's it's mean.

Y/n Pov's

"Damn, she's really attractive person who make your knees weak" "It's okay now?" She make my fans lol I mean my admirers? Or whatever leaved "Yeah, thank you" I smiled to her and she's blushing? "Don't give a false hope"  she cleared her throat so I give her a meaning looked "What is it?" Then she take a seat beside me. "Can you go out with me?" She whispered to my ear softly since we're in the library silent is a policy "That sound hot, what if she moa-- such a pervert!" "Is that Ms. Jennie Kim how to ask me in a date?" I teased her and she giggle to it "Hmm...I don't know, I mean yeah why not but I'm probably busy next week since I have a photoshoot then need to attend our Company Dinner" I mumbled enough to hear it from her then I lay my head to her shoulder "I bet she's enjoying it" then she sigh.

Lisa Pov's

"Babe! Is that Jennie and Y/n right?!" Niki my girlfriend pointed out the two person who's not so far away from us and I looked at their table and yes! She's right! "Aww...They looked so cute couple right?" My baby asked me while she cling her left  arm to my right arm "Yeah, they're baby but you don't know Jennie unnie very well" I told to her while she looked at me confused "Once the devil awake, there's nothing you can do about it" "Huh? What do you mean, baby?" She asked me and Niki is not jealous person right now cause me and Jennie are cousins so there's nothing to jealous "nothing baby, I mean she probably have a feelings for Y/n" I smile to her and kiss her check.

"Ewww...disgusting, to much PDA" y/n spoke behind us and she's laughing "Shut up! Your just a single" I teased her and she's being dramatically in hurt  "Ohh..Lisa, do you think I'm single? To this beauty? Oh gosh Lisa you don't know me well" y/n acted like a rich girl well she's basically a rich girl then we laugh the three of us and basically we're in the cafeteria now because it's our vacation time with Students Council Officers and she saw us being lovey-dovey couple here in the cafeteria "What! So your in a relationship?" Niki asked while she just give a teasingly smile to us "I think she's not in a relationship, you saw her twitter? She don't header any guy and it's just a water pool? How can you say she's in a relationship?" Joy asked who's busy admiring our Senior Y/n "how they all here now?" who's seated beside my cousin "Let's bet! I bet 10 bucks y/n is single" joy make a bet "You know 10 bucks are cheap, you study in Private and Most Famous School and you just bet 10 bucks? Are you broke now?" Wendy the President from Journalism club tease her making us laugh at her she just sigh and pout "Yeah, I'm broke my dad just find out that I keep partying last week" joy admitted and we laugh at her while y/n looked at her disappointed "she's a serious when it's come to study" "Well...I bet 30 bucks our Senior Y/n are taken" Wendy just bet 30 bucks and Niki spoke "I bet 20 bucks, i still can't get my album salary so 20 bucks just for now our y/n is single" my baby bet and yes she's a singer.

"I bet 30 bucks, she's taken" Jisoo unnie bet same as to Wendy "I bet 40 bucks! Y/n sun bae are taken by President Jennie!" Seulgi shouted making some students looked to us and we quickly apologize to them and Irene unnie smack her head making our table full of laugh.

Irene Pov's

"These people are carzy, tskk"  I just shake my head after I shake my girlfriend head she so loud then I glanced to Jennie she's blushing? Huh? She really like Y/n sun bae huh? I smirk secretly "Okay deal, Seulgi if you lose same as Niki and joy you'll money will be in our hands" Jisoo smirk then Wendy clapped her hands in excitement, then they'll looked to y/n who's busy chatting with jennie "so they don't mind us?" "Ehem,ehem" yeri fake her cough making them looked at us "see! Maybe I'm the winners" my baby just tease others while I don't mind her! I'm minding these two person "Are you taken or single y/n sun bae?" Rosé asked she's busy eating and she just listened to us "Huh? I thought you guys are joking" Jennie unnie spoke but we give us her a teasing smile make her rolled her eyes "Well since you'll really take a bet on me, then my answer is I'm s--" we got interrupted when her phone ringed "excuse me" she said and she answered it "yes dad?" She asked with her serious tone making us become quite.

Comment who do you want to be your boyfriend.....

and also I forgot to say please just ignores the date &time stamp.