29

10 years later

??????? Pov's

"Have you ever heard the news? That one of the daughter of famous company now are back!" Jeez this girl who's look like rat so noisy "yeah! Also the daughter of  no. 1 of All over company in Asia is going back, there's a rumours her flight is tomorrow or next week" her friend who's look like cat also spoke about famous person "ehem" I fake cough make their attention back to me "m-manager" Ms. Jung sutter make me rolled my eyes "I assume that this hours all of you guys are doing your own dam work now not making this office a pantry, is still not break..so please focused" I said to them and they're quickly bowed while I just sighed and check the time in my wrist "still 3 hrs. Before the break" after I checked it I quickly go to my office and finish a lot of documents that our coming CEO need to sign.

Irene Pov's

"Yes girl, uhuh, yeah sure" I said and end the call this my best friend is so lazy she's rich and have a lot of money than mine  but can't afford to hired some bodyguard to pick up her and her reason is "I've been away for 5 years and when I land there I want to see your face first than my bodyguard, I miss you girl" that's her reason "you miss me or her?" I teased her make her rolled her eyes "come on, it's already passed" she said make me laugh "yeah you're right but it's been what?" I asked make her sigh before she speak "6 years" and that's make me nodded my head.

"6 years since she left us and specially her."

Taehyung Pov's

"Babeeee!!!" A loud shouted from bathroom make me run to my boyfriend "what?!?" I asked then he hugged me tightly while there's still toothbrush and toothpaste in his mouth "yah! I can't breathe, let go" I said and tap his shoulder make him loose his arms to my neck "sorry, but I have a good news" he said that's make me looked at him confusedly then he show a chat with the person who never contacted us "she's coming back!!! Ackkkk!!" I said and jumped around make my boyfriend laugh then joined me.

Jennie Pov's

After a few hours of my flight from Paris to Korea I finally back here and Seoul and I can't believe she's still not her so I decided to contact her by calling her while I'm walking exit with my luggage and I'm wearing a gentle monster sun glasses.

3rd Person Pov's

As Jennie was walking in exit for waiting outside for her best friend to pick her up there's another person who's wearing a peachy coat and pants with a white turtleneck and a clear glasses, also waiting for her men's to pick her up while she looked at her right with her phone in ear talking to someone Jennie was also looked at in her right side to if her friend is arrived but still no, so she decided to looked at left to see her friend black bmw car going to her direction. Then the other girl also looked at her left side but didn't see the the person she used to loved before.

"I thought you guys are here now? Then why you guys let me  wait here?!?" The girl low-key shouted make her men's in the van shocked and scared "it's just traffic ma'am, please chill out" one of her men's said make her sigh "no! I can't wait I'm tired! So I'm going to ride a taxi, bye" she said and hung up the call.

Then Jennie hugged her best friend Irene who's hugging her back and exchanging 'i miss you's' while the other girl saw a taxi and immediately go inside while the driver help her luggage and bags to put in car trunk then Irene's car passed from taxi while Jennie looking at window seeing a familiar face make her eyes widen and try to looked again but she saw nothing, why? Because the girl she saw bowed her head because her phone fell.

"It's been a years but I still love her".

What do you think happened? 👀 Sorry for errors and late update T_T