7

3rd person Pov's

It's been 1 week when Y/n and the Students officers hang out they really became close to each other, especially Jennie who's always wanted to have time with y/n but she's busy the same as to the girl. "It's lunchtime now, don't you want to join us?" Jisoo asked her but Jennie doesn't have time to eat since she's really busy "sorry, but you should go first I don't have time to break" Jennie said make irene think an idea to force her to join them "You sure? Y/n will come with us" thinking this reason make their president join them "I would like to but I'm really busy" Jennie thought "You guys should go now, just let me finish this maybe I can join you guys later" Jennie command to them make the 3 sighs in disappointment "where's joy?" Rosé asked "Y/n and her already in the Cafeteria" jisoo answer her.

At Cafeteria

The three already inside the cafeteria and looking for their table while the two already in the line to order what food they want since the two can't take anymore their hungrier.

"Where's the two? I thought they already here?" Jisoo asked while they already seated to their place "Oh! They walking in our direction now" rosé pointed to the two goddess who's busy chatting while walking to their direction "I swear if Y/n is single I would be lucky to date her" rosé said make the two agreed "Yeah, same here but don't you guys know who's her boyfriend?" Irene asked making rosé and her looked to Jisoo who's know a little background to y/n "What?!? Of course I don't know since her background are private" Jisoo told to them make them agreed.

"Oh! Irene unnie! You guys are here now" y/n said while they busy placed their food and take a seated "yah, sun-bae why you two already have a food?" Rosé asked while looking to joy lunch make joy alarmed and cover her food "Hahahha, sorry but we can't keep our hungrier for waiting you all" y/n explained to them make the three nodded but y/n didn't seem see they're incomplete "Wait! Where's president?" Joy asked the three before they leaved to order their food "Oh..she's busy so she don't come" Irene answered her before they already left.

30 minutes later.....

Y/n Pov's

It's been 30 minutes and Jennie still not here maybe she's really busy but I'm starting to get worried to her "w-wait! W-why I'm worried to her?!? It's okay right? S-since I'm her senior" I'm busy fighting my thoughts but ended up when joy shake my shoulders "Y-yeah?" I asked them make them giggle "You zooming out, you okay sun-bae?" Jisoo unnie asked even she's older I'm still her sun-bae which make me cringe when I heard it from them "Yeah, but I need to go know I remember I need to do something" I told to them while I'm picking up my things and also our food tray to place it in washing area "huh? But it's just 30 minutes after we ate" joy asked maybe she realized I'm being in a hurry "y-yeah, just see you'll later" I told to them and leaved in the cafeteria but I also need to leave to order some food for her luckily rm oppa let me bring my car.

Jennie Pov's

I'm kinda hungry now so I decided to check the time and it's been 1 hour after the break time and most of all students now are in the class *sigh* "how can I finish this? It's should be Mr. Min work not mine..ugghh,psh" I mumbled while I placed my head in my desk who's full of papers, I'm busy zooming out when I heard a knocked from our door "What students fault now? I'm still not done here argghh" I mumble but the knocked continued "Yah! Can you wait! Come in!" I shouted in my frustrations then someone placed a paper bag in front of my face "The audacity!" Then I heard someone cleared her/his throat.

"Sorry to interrupt you, but can you just eat first?" Fuck! What's she's doing her now!? She should be in her class now! "U-uh...what are you doing here now? You should in your class now" I told to her while I crossed my arms "y-yah! Just be thankful I bring you a food, so you can eat now" she stuttering said make me giggle "Who said bring me a food huh?" I teased her while I take a seat in our couch and prepared the food she bring for me then placed it in our coffee table "Don't asked to many questions just eat and can I have your 'thank you'?" She asked make me feel butterflies in my stomach or maybe I'm just really hungry? "Thank you" I smiled to her make her pat my head "I'm not a pet to Pat my head but if it's you then I would love you to continue pat my head every single time or even everyday" gosh! I really had a crush to her damn... I don't mind her and let her roam around the office I'm really busy eating he- omg! I mean eating what food she bring for me.

"Didn't know you're also working the International Faculties papers, as I far I know you're President not the Principal" she laugh slightly "Bitch you thought it's easy? If I can retire from being president maybe I'm just one of a normal students here" I told to her while she just laugh again "I don't know why I had a crush to you, seems like your a bully to me" "Sorry for laughing but you know it's easy" she said and I feel she looked at me so I looked back to her and she's smiling while holding the International Transferee Papers "Well its easy for you but me? Ugh! Maybe it can cause my death" I told to her while sighing deeply "You know, since I skip my class now I would like to skip my remaining other classes just let me help you" she said then she removed her bag and placed it in the couch then she start to get some papers and her ball pen "You know as I want you to help me but you need to go in your class now" "I badly need her help" "Nah, inner you want me to help you so let me just finished the rest and YOU go take some rest okay? Good" how dare she! She just let me followed her command?!? "You really make me fall hard to you".